Thelanis player: Lehren (heroic/epic completionist), Kimberlei (heroic/epic completionist), Natheme, Daiahn, Arrekeh
The party leader would receive a prompt window if he wants his member kicked out or not.
But what if somebody goes afk INSIDE HOUSE DUN'ROBAR (being a pikers' run already!!) in those 2-min ED runs, and it makes the whole party reform... I wish I could PK them ASAP :@
Rez and repeat.
+ Cannith ++ Csodaszarvas ++ Ezredes (reborn) + Giliszta + Halacska + Vasbeton + Kickban (reborn)R.I.P.: + MCMLXXXVI + Boci + Ragya + Viridianne +
As leader of Ravensguard I've done a complete investigation into the subject. All parties involved have received a 2 week ban from the guild chest.
But before we point fingers you must ask yourself a few things...
1. Anyone could have cast that DD, If I recall correctly there were 6 RG members and 6 pugs.
2. Soulstones could have been mistakenly picked up because the people died right by the chests and they were clicked on while clicking on the chests.
3. Do we have a bad reputation for........ ok lets skip to 4.
4. Why would we stick around and try and give the dead people advice on how to get their loot, to grief? I think not.
If anyone else has questions or concerns please feel free to contact the RG customer service at 800-BIG-BOOM
Drakius,Drakanizzle,Sumyungboy,Kraanuk,Septimus of Ravensguard
yes, about 4. at least that guy had to explain It's a complicated mistake if he's innocent, even if nobody would gonna believe it. but my friend said he answered nothing...(but It could be explained if he was immediately logged off, not to see about that.)
It's not often. It's an accident. so I don't think it make the reputation getting bad much, but should be careful about that.
anyway, I'll get it as a coincidental. I hope It would not happen again.
My personal feelings as a party leader as it concerns last minute deaths in FoT (again these are my personal feelings)
- There is no place in the quest that cannot reach the shrine (or at least I have not found one) - so there is no reason to pick up a soul stone
- It is polite to wait for everyone to be able to loot, they came and helped be courteous - who knows maybe they are willing to buy something you pulled, or pull something you are looking for but they don't want.
Also, if you find that someone does pick up your stone, goes back to entrance and drops you so that you are unable to get raised and get the chest - Use the "Report Griefing" method, contact a GM and see if they are willing to help out. /Stuck may also be usable after a raise from a friendly party member.
Some people have fun by being mean to others. Turbine has ways to deal with that, especially if like in your example 3 people report them.
5th Life Human Paladin - Sorrowanddoo
11th Life Sun Elf Wizard - Sorrowandei
3rd Life Human Fighter - Sorrowandai
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload