Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by HAL View Post
    I simply don't understand what kind of twisted person does stuff like this as well as the griefing I've heard about in other situations. Anyone who does this kind of thing should have their entire account banned and their name / cc / paypal info banned from WB games. No game company should allow this type of idiocy to make their game environment a negative place.
    While they're at it, they can ban all the jerks who go AFK in Partycrashers and Diplomatic Impunity and any other quest where you have to gather the party somewhere to advance the quest.

Or, alternately, they could quit making quests with these kids of ****** mechanics.
    I edited a book!

Thelanis player: Arekkeh, Kimberlei (heroic completionist), Lehren (heroic/epic completionist), Natheme, Terpsikhore

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Targal View Post
    Hmm, are those different? I'm not good at english in the internet, because I'm a korean
    Yes, griefing is causing people trouble on purpose when playing like what you describe.

Trolling is being nasty with words like in chat or on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by HAL View Post
    Yes, griefing is causing people trouble on purpose when playing like what you describe.

Trolling is being nasty with words like in chat or on the forums.
    Come on he wAs just trying to help. That supposed troller should be rewarded. Now step to sending him 1000 plat each wrapped individually in it's own love filled envelope....
    Through avarice, evil smiles; through insanity, it sings.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    There are no trolls in FOT, only giants and dragons.
    What about when teh troll is FOT? :P

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBlonde View Post
    While they're at it, they can ban all the jerks who go AFK in Partycrashers and Diplomatic Impunity and any other quest where you have to gather the party somewhere to advance the quest.

Or, alternately, they could quit making quests with these kids of ****** mechanics.
    Perhaps it would be just better if AFK players were automatically kicked out (recall effect) - after 10 minutes or smtg.
    The party leader would receive a prompt window if he wants his member kicked out or not.

But what if somebody goes afk INSIDE HOUSE DUN'ROBAR (being a pikers' run already!!) in those 2-min ED runs, and it makes the whole party reform... I wish I could PK them ASAP :@
    Rez and repeat.
    Then kick.
    + Cannith +
    + Csodaszarvas +
    + Ezredes (reborn) + Giliszta + Halacska + Vasbeton + Kickban (reborn)
    R.I.P.: + MCMLXXXVI + Boci + Ragya + Viridianne +

Community Member

As leader of Ravensguard I've done a complete investigation into the subject. All parties involved have received a 2 week ban from the guild chest.

But before we point fingers you must ask yourself a few things...

1. Anyone could have cast that DD, If I recall correctly there were 6 RG members and 6 pugs.

2. Soulstones could have been mistakenly picked up because the people died right by the chests and they were clicked on while clicking on the chests.

3. Do we have a bad reputation for........ ok lets skip to 4.

4. Why would we stick around and try and give the dead people advice on how to get their loot, to grief? I think not.

If anyone else has questions or concerns please feel free to contact the RG customer service at 800-BIG-BOOM

Drakius
    Drakius,Drakanizzle,Sumyungboy,Kraanuk,Septimus of Ravensguard

Quote Originally Posted by redspecter23 View Post
    Fairly easy fix here. Just make DDoor uncastable. <snip>
    Or maybe, I dunno, fix the bug?
    Officer of Disciples of the Apocalypse on Sarlona
    Himawari Life 3 - 1 FvS | Svipul Life 3 - 1 FvS | Chikaze Life 2 - 2 PAL / 2 MNK / 4 FVS
    Completionist Project: GLaDOS - Life 14 of ??: Bladeforged 'Zeus' - Started 22/02/14

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drakanizzle View Post
    As leader of Ravensguard I've done a complete investigation into the subject. All parties involved have received a 2 week ban from the guild chest.

1. Anyone could have cast that DD, If I recall correctly there were 6 RG members and 6 pugs.

2. Soulstones could have been mistakenly picked up because the people died right by the chests and they were clicked on while clicking on the chests.

4. Why would we stick around and try and give the dead people advice on how to get their loot, to grief? I think not.

If anyone else has questions or concerns please feel free to contact the RG customer service at 800-BIG-BOOM

Drakius
    ahh, you came to answer.

yes, about 4. at least that guy had to explain It's a complicated mistake if he's innocent, even if nobody would gonna believe it. but my friend said he answered nothing...(but It could be explained if he was immediately logged off, not to see about that.)

It's not often. It's an accident. so I don't think it make the reputation getting bad much, but should be careful about that.

anyway, I'll get it as a coincidental. I hope It would not happen again.

My personal feelings as a party leader as it concerns last minute deaths in FoT (again these are my personal feelings)

• There is no place in the quest that cannot reach the shrine (or at least I have not found one) - so there is no reason to pick up a soul stone
    • It is polite to wait for everyone to be able to loot, they came and helped be courteous - who knows maybe they are willing to buy something you pulled, or pull something you are looking for but they don't want.

Also, if you find that someone does pick up your stone, goes back to entrance and drops you so that you are unable to get raised and get the chest - Use the "Report Griefing" method, contact a GM and see if they are willing to help out. /Stuck may also be usable after a raise from a friendly party member.

Some people have fun by being mean to others. Turbine has ways to deal with that, especially if like in your example 3 people report them.

Community Member

Default Accident, yeah right.

[/B][/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakanizzle View Post

Drakius

Accident, sure.
    This from the guy who's been going around today using the PM exploit to kill players in public areas.
    Killed at least two PMs today, and it sure wasn't an accident.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Targal View Post
    Hmm, are those different? I'm not good at english in the internet, because I'm a korean
    Not to derail your thread too much but when I was in the Marines, we spent six months at sea with Korean ROK Marines. Living together and training. Some of the toughest SOBs I have ever known. The NCO's treated the privates brutally and they just ate it like candy.
    Characters:
    5th Life Human Paladin - Sorrowanddoo
    11th Life Sun Elf Wizard - Sorrowandei
    3rd Life Human Fighter - Sorrowandai

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12