Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bye

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ryiah View Post
    Guild/user chats. I don't see the point of a large discussion here as it will just rehash everything said in previous discussions. Discussions that you have been a part of so faking ignorance won't work.
    Guilds and user channels are ruining the game. Don't participate in this if you love the game and want to see it continue. I for one use to just solo quests through my TR, but now I purposely put up LFMs so that others can participate that cannot. Guild raids/channels are doing the same thing. The more LFMs (and selective LFMs are just as bad), the better strength this game has.

DDO will never compete with the player base of other MMOs. But especially with Warner Bros. as the chief financial investor behind Turbine, this game will die if they lose too many more players. Sure some of the decisions by devs are changing this game, but give it some time and continue to provide constructive and critical feedback to them.

Ignore this if you could care less if this game survives, but take heed if you want to continue to enjoy this game as much as I do for as long as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryiah View Post
    Guild/user chats. I don't see the point of a large discussion here as it will just rehash everything said in previous discussions. Discussions that you have been a part of so faking ignorance won't work.
    If DDO dies, it will be for this reason. All the selfish vets that can't handle losing -10% xp or having the quest not run 100% smoothly, so they run in exclusive parties. How does this help the player base? For every person that rage quits over Turbine's mishandling of the game, we need to replace them with a fresh player, but without guidance and LFMs they won't stick around to join a good guild OR find out about your stupid user chats. This practice has gotten worse and worse lately. Have a heart and throw up an LFM
    Cannith - Sorrion - Glassbones - Galodon - Farsnipe
    Sarlona - Glassbones

Thank you very much for your time spent with DDO, and we hope to see you return to the game soon!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12