Community Member

Default Crafting Post-EP

I know beta testers cant talk about whats on Lama now, but I wasn't able to look at crafting back when it was open testing....since they're revamping a lot of the affixes (especially elemental-damage prefixes), did anyone look to see how much Cannith crafting was changed, if they changed anything at all? Did they just change things like Flaming to "Flaming 1d6" etc? Or did they expand it with any additional affixes?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    I know beta testers cant talk about whats on Lama now, but I wasn't able to look at crafting back when it was open testing....since they're revamping a lot of the affixes (especially elemental-damage prefixes), did anyone look to see how much Cannith crafting was changed, if they changed anything at all? Did they just change things like Flaming to "Flaming 1d6" etc? Or did they expand it with any additional affixes?
    I seem to recall hearing recently that the devs had no changes to the crafting system planned for the immediate future. I remember hearing this on DDOCast, they also speculated that Cannith Crafting may be another system that gets left behind.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bowwer View Post
    I seem to recall hearing recently that the devs had no changes to the crafting system planned for the immediate future. I remember hearing this on DDOCast, they also speculated that Cannith Crafting may be another system that gets left behind.
    Well I hope this isn't the case, as the affixes many Cannith crafting recipes are for don't even exist anymore

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    Well I hope this isn't the case, as the affixes many Cannith crafting recipes are for don't even exist anymore
    Doesn't exist, or has simply been renamed?

Backwards compatibility seems to be included in the devs' thought processes. Consider Toughness; while it could be said that it doesn't exist anymore, it was really just renamed Vitality. I imagine (though admittedly can't yet confirm) the same will be true of the crafting affixes in question.
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow - btw, do you have change for 10 million population?