Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Old Lam install

If you have an older Lamannia client there is no need to re-download it.
    My Lam client is a few years old. It always updates when it comes back online.
    My computer has a plug in pocket drive for backup after a windows update messed stuff up I had to restore my system to where it was over a year ago and Lam works fine.
    chance2000's 2nd acnt Main Smigit f23(LDR5) Xappit 19 tr w,Xsong 20bard,Tamik 3rdlife tr Pally. Smigjr temp R 20, Xappet ar20, S5 20 arti, S6 druid 22, Tamix 20c This acnt Tamix2 20 arti many others Leader Circle Of Destruction of Argonnessen

Community Member

Default No Go

still getting the "failed to queue for server 0x80004005". I see other people saying they got it fixed but do not se an official post about a fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Sertanlee View Post
    still getting the "failed to queue for server 0x80004005". I see other people saying they got it fixed but do not se an official post about a fix?
    I think I'm getting it because I don't have a beta code at all. But the server shows as "Open". I have the expansion, (not before the 5th). Also I am not VIP, so I have no idea how I have access to the forums. But I do. Now only if I had a code O_o
    Last edited by Momsboys; 07-30-2013 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Stuff
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still geting the error, And i recently restarted the client and i have 16k files to download? maybe this will fix it, ili Update later

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    I had early access and have had no issues until just now. Pic:

Posted in this thread after realizing it was in the wrong one earlier. My live login works fine.

Community Member

I got in once, now it is telling me "No subscription to DDO found".

It was nice to spend some time in there; however, don't tell me I have access and then keep issues preventing access in place.
    The Great Gnome Conspiracy was here!

I still don't have access... Help?
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    For those of you getting the Game Error 201, try checking out this link:

http://support.turbine.com/ics/suppo...questionID=283

Otherwise, i'm looking into those of you who are still getting the failed to queue error, please feel free to post here if you're still getting this issue.
    im not geting fail que or 201 error my selfpatch.dll aint running

Quote Originally Posted by mesoro View Post
    im not geting fail que or 201 error my selfpatch.dll aint running
    Try this link:

http://support.turbine.com/link/port...32-application

Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    So um I still can't get on... I didn't receive a beta code...

Default Forgive me if this is addressed elsewhere

I get an "Unspecified patch error" and it retries every 3 seconds.

My eyes are burning from reading the first few pages of this thread, but following the Dev Tracker this might be a unique issue.
    Dontbleed----Velvetelvis----Bleedout----Whatsina
    Synergia
    Argo

So I won't be able to get on then?

Default Failed to launch client Failed to queue for server (0x80004005)

Still getting the Failed to launch client Failed to queue for server (0x80004005) error. I sent my log file in and have been waiting 3 days for them to get back to me. Not meaning to complain but I would really like to know how to fix this

Community Member

I can log in now. Thanks!

Still can't get on :/

Community Member

Default Lammania server not an option in client?

Hi there,

1. I downloaded the Lammania client from here: http://content.turbine.com/sites/cli...ta/ddohigh.exe
    2. Installed it to a different location from my normal Steam client.
    3. Logged in, and only see normal worlds as options in my client window. Lammania is not an option.

- I am VIP and pre-purchased the the Shadowfell expansion.
    - I was invited to the closed beta on July 12. Though I only tried accessing it for the first time July 30.

What silly, obvious thing am I missing? Any help appreciated!

Default Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Zeelu View Post
    Hi there,

1. I downloaded the Lammania client from here: http://content.turbine.com/sites/cli...ta/ddohigh.exe
    2. Installed it to a different location from my normal Steam client.
    3. Logged in, and only see normal worlds as options in my client window. Lammania is not an option.

- I am VIP and pre-purchased the the Shadowfell expansion.
    - I was invited to the closed beta on July 12. Though I only tried accessing it for the first time July 30.

What silly, obvious thing am I missing? Any help appreciated!
    Easy fix, Do not start the regular client, There should a another client called "DDO Unlimted Preview"

Community Member

Default still no play

still getting the same 0x80004005 message. It is the correct server and says it is up. I just hope that program "Clean Uninstall" works better than this Login program did.

Quote Originally Posted by Sertanlee View Post
    still getting the same 0x80004005 message. It is the correct server and says it is up. I just hope that program "Clean Uninstall" works better than this Login program did.
    i still cant get on too :/

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast