Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 494
  1. #121
    Community Member Charitee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeNoctu View Post
    Not me... I just checked and I'm still seeing Lamannia as Closed.
    Carpe,

    Are you VIP?

    If you are please check something for me

    When you log into main servers, does it say that you are Non-VIP on launcher?

  2. #122
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    29

    Unhappy Still not able to log on

    I have sent the dndlauncher.log in. I am still not able to log on. How about some hot chocolate and donuts for those of us who are still standing in line waiting for the world queue?

  3. #123

    Default

    Here here!!

  4. #124
    Community Member CarpeNoctu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charitee View Post
    Carpe,

    Are you VIP?

    If you are please check something for me

    When you log into main servers, does it say that you are Non-VIP on launcher?
    Yeah, I'm VIP and yeah, my live launcher shows up as Non_VIP as well...

    I'm in a bit of a hurry at the moment, but if you'll go back a few pages and check out post 50 (iirc) I posted a bit more detail... I have no clue what they might need or what might be helpful so I'm just trying to be as thorough as possible...

    Perhaps they'll get us in soon... I'll have to find out later, though.

  5. #125
    Community Member Charitee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeNoctu View Post
    Yeah, I'm VIP and yeah, my live launcher shows up as Non_VIP as well...

    I'm in a bit of a hurry at the moment, but if you'll go back a few pages and check out post 50 (iirc) I posted a bit more detail... I have no clue what they might need or what might be helpful so I'm just trying to be as thorough as possible...

    Perhaps they'll get us in soon... I'll have to find out later, though.
    Yep just read your post.... Same prediciment....

    Hope they figure it out.

  6. #126
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default same que server error

    can anyone show a screen shot of the launcher so i know what to look for about vip/non vip?
    when i went to account nd log in it lists me as both " free to play sign upo accout and VIP"

  7. #127
    The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Dandonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    5,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    Okay! Thanks for checking.

    Looking into it a bit more.
    Well, since I have no launcher file left, no chance of getting in.
    It's definitely an N-word.

  8. #128
    Community Member Teh_Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Under the bridge
    Posts
    5,874

    Default

    Still broken.

    D0000000000000mnmmmmmmmmmm11!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #129
    Community Member Charitee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    52

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueydwhtetiger View Post
    can anyone show a screen shot of the launcher so i know what to look for about vip/non vip?
    when i went to account nd log in it lists me as both " free to play sign upo accout and VIP"
    Ok, So on the live servers my vip statuses are showing like this...



    But my subscription (12/09/2008) is in fact VIP. I just thought it might be linked to the World Status CLOSED message that's all... nothing definite. I'm sure they will figure it out

  10. #130
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Nope, still waiting in line at the cool kids club.

  11. #131
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2

    Angry Not to pile on here

    BUT...I cannot log in either. It gives me the "unable to connect 800 etc etc etc" and then tells me im getting in line for connection.
    I was very excited to be a part of this, but honestly, lets just admit this is broken and recall that event for now

  12. #132
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default win 8

    day 2 and still having issues. logs are sent in, just hoping that i at least get a "tiny" chance to play?

  13. #133
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default I too have this issue and no Lamannia log

    I have several logs in my launcher folder, none specific to Lamannia. I have DNDLauncher and Launcher_############. I can send these if you would like, just send me a pm. I'm unable to log in at all.

  14. #134
    Community Member Teh_Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Under the bridge
    Posts
    5,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charitee View Post
    Ok, So on the live servers my vip statuses are showing like this...



    But my subscription (12/09/2008) is in fact VIP. I just thought it might be linked to the World Status CLOSED message that's all... nothing definite. I'm sure they will figure it out
    How did you get that view?

  15. #135
    Community Member Charitee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    How did you get that view?
    I'm not sure what you mean? It always loads for me when I log in... I have 2 accounts because I merged over from EU servers.
    (World Broadcast): World broadcast: 'Farewell to all our loyal players and thank you for your time in Eberron. We wish you all the best for your future adventures. Please log out now as the servers are now going down. Many thanks, Codemasters Online.

  16. #136
    Hero Dark_Uncle72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sub-basement of my own personal third hell.
    Posts
    1,501

    Default

    I opened my client, it updated, and boom I'm in...
    "I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied...
    Learn to swim..."

    *I'm not sure I like these new forums..*

  17. #137
    The Hatchery NytCrawlr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    Just a quick update:

    We've made a change to Lamannia.

    Are folks still unable to connect?
    Still showing closed.

  18. #138
    Founder Lerincho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Lubbock, Tx
    Posts
    7,049

    Default

    Any discussion on rescheduling of the events that we are missing due to this overlooked issue? After all it took you all more than 4 hours to acknowledge there was an issue.
    The Great Gnome Conspiracy was here!

  19. #139
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Uncle72 View Post
    I opened my client, it updated, and boom I'm in...
    Thank you very much for sharing that completely unhelpful and unnecessary post. I for one have been trying to connect since roughly 0900 CST Fri and have not been able to regardless of what steps I have taken, its nice to know that you not only are able to connect but feel the need to post in a thread specifically started to garner some help from the people who can fix a collective issue shared by many community members just to let everyone know that you and you alone are having no problems. Thank you very much, and may you live in interesting times.

  20. #140
    Community Member Charitee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgraim View Post
    Thank you very much for sharing that completely unhelpful and unnecessary post. I for one have been trying to connect since roughly 0900 CST Fri and have not been able to regardless of what steps I have taken, its nice to know that you not only are able to connect but feel the need to post in a thread specifically started to garner some help from the people who can fix a collective issue shared by many community members just to let everyone know that you and you alone are having no problems. Thank you very much, and may you live in interesting times.
    hehehehehe I shouldn't laugh but that tickled me!
    (World Broadcast): World broadcast: 'Farewell to all our loyal players and thank you for your time in Eberron. We wish you all the best for your future adventures. Please log out now as the servers are now going down. Many thanks, Codemasters Online.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload