Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by cforce View Post
    Shoot, I quoted the wrong post.
    You're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey1 View Post
    Seconded.

Last thing this game needs is a bunch of Horcs, Dorfs and goawd forbid, WF barbs runnin around town Commando style.
    If going commando on my dwarf is wrong.. I don't wanna be right !

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ungood View Post
    If going commando on my dwarf is wrong.. I don't wanna be right !
    I take it YOU are the reason Kobolds remember Waterworks! *shudders*

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    It's also a no pants weekend.
    Wait a minute. you guys have pants? Where do you farm those.

My Dwarf Stubbly McChubblejiggles should probably grind a set out.

Or would that just be wrong?

You are all so wrong for wronging the wrongness of this thread!

But, to the OP, you are the most wrong of all.

You are so wrong, you wear Wrongler jeans and drive a Jeep Wrongler. You love fast-food icon Wrongald McDonald and I bet you voted for Wrongald Reagan.

You are so wrong you could go by the name Wrong Popeil and invent the amazing Wrong-O-Matic.

Or maybe explore a career in adult entertainment under the stage name Wrong Jeremy.

Your wrongness is so overwhelming, people get acute cases of Wrongatosis just standing near you.

On the bright side, you might have a brilliant career as a Doctor of Wronganomics. You could teach Advanced Wrongology at Wrongsville University. At their satellite campus in Wrong Beach.

If you BYOU you BWRONG.

All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

I always lie .... therefore always wrong

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Philibusta View Post

You are so wrong, you wear Wrongler jeans and drive a Jeep Wrongler. You love fast-food icon Wrongald McDonald and I bet you voted for Wrongald Reagan.

You are so wrong you could go by the name Wrong Popeil and invent the amazing Wrong-O-Matic.

Or maybe explore a career in adult entertainment under the stage name Wrong Jeremy.

Your wrongness is so overwhelming, people get acute cases of Wrongatosis just standing near you.

On the bright side, you might have a brilliant career as a Doctor of Wronganomics. You could teach Advanced Wrongology at Wrongsville University. At their satellite campus in Wrong Beach.

If you BYOU you BWRONG.

A good try, but you confuse the fact it is Reebok that let's you be you, but you are wrong. Bwrong is clever, but your over use of repition results in a logical fallacy of being wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    A good try, but you confuse the fact it is Reebok that let's you be you, but you are wrong. Bwrong is clever, but your over use of repition results in a logical fallacy of being wrong.
    oh yeah? Oh YEAH??

Well um....Well.....you used an apostrophe where there shouldn't be one (lets, not let's)! Also, you misspelled "repetition". Therefore, your use of wrong spelling and wrong grammar in pointing out my wrongness makes your own point wrong, and therefore invalid.
    Last edited by Philibusta; 07-26-2013 at 07:01 PM. Reason: spacing
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

Community Member

Default Best post i have read since coming back to the forums :)

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    I started this thread because 10 million posts on this subject have been inadequate to address this issue. Let me begin by saying that you are wrong. Even if you post the exact same thing that I do, you are still wrong. You are wrong because this is BYOH, it stands for BRING YOUR OWN HEALS and thus, you are wrong. Let me elaborate on all the ways that you are wrong:

1. I play the game. I play the game the way I do because it makes sense to me. You do not play the game the way I do, so you do not make sense to me. If you don't make sense to me... you are wrong!

2. Logic says I am right. Look at the class name, read everything on DDOWIKI, disassemble the source code, hack the server, put some effort into it. Only when you have followed in my footsteps and stalked a DDO developer will you truly have the understanding to properly apply the logic to conclude... that you are wrong.

3. That bad person in my sad story proves that you are wrong. They were bad to me, so obviously they were not me, nor were they on my side. If they are not on my side... they must be on your side and therefore the bad is on your side. They treated me wrong, therefore you are wrong!

4. You misunderstood everything I said! Even when you think I'm wrong, you are still wrong... you are in fact double wrong because you were wrong in understanding my brilliance and then wrongly refuted a wrong interpretation of that brilliance making you even more wrong!

5. Your wrongness is a reflection of society. Every generation knows that the next generation is going in the wrong direction, and that the previous generation got it wrong and that anyone who disagrees politically has it wrong. Having shed tears about how wrong society is, how could I possibly arrive at any other conclusion other than... you are wrong.

6. Quit complaining about my complaining! The difference between my complaining and your complaining is that while I really don't care about your complaint, my complaint deals with the worst kind of discrimination... the kind against me! That is so wrong!

In the event that you wrongly believe I have failed to address any aspect of the BYOH debate, please PM me so I can edit this post to include why you are wrong.
    wait.. if I am wrong... does that mean this is the worst post I have read? so confused...

I take it YOU are the reason Kobolds remember Waterworks! *shudders*
    See even the wrongest thread ever, there is sill something learned

Community Member

oh yeah? Oh YEAH??

Well um....Well.....you used an apostrophe where there shouldn't be one (lets, not let's)! Also, you misspelled "repetition". Therefore, your use of wrong spelling and wrong grammar in pointing out my wrongness makes your own point wrong, and therefore invalid.
    iPhone wrong, you wrong too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrix View Post
    BYOW

Bring Your Own Whine
    will there be cheese?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    will there be cheese?
    If there ain't no cheese, then what is the damn point?

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    will there be cheese?
    <-----

Community Member

If you BYOU you BWRONG.

This!^ Is so Wrawng.
    Last edited by Chauncey1; 07-27-2013 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Because it's so wrong.

Community Member

Wink BRWONGDO! It's got electrolytes!

Browngdo!

Community Member

Browngdo!
    Straight from the House of Representing

Community Member

Welcome to Eberwrong.
    I'm a snuggly, fluffy, cuddly-wuddly little rabbit.

And if you call me a gamer grrrrl, I will reach down your throat, rip out your pancreas and feed it to my Rottweiler.

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseMilk View Post
    I dunno, I'm probably not right.
    You know nothing, John wrong.... no wait. Wrong...

You wrong nothing, John Snow... ah the hell....
    Characters on Orien:
    Wanzer/ Klingtanz/ Incanta Superior/ Mercantus

Default Relatively speaking we are all wrong!

Anything and everything that comes out of your pie hole is regurgitated drivel someone with more eloquence put together long before any of us could have.

Aything beyond food, water, shelter is pure subjective opinion and although entertaining doesn't mean squat.

But please do continue....it's threads like these that help me solidify the recollection of basic life facts...
    I am often cynical and say mean things. It's a WAI "Feature".

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast