Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseMilk View Post
    I dunno, I'm probably not right.
    There's no probably about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SSFWEl View Post
    Bring your own udders?
    Bring your own underpants?
    Bring you own understanding?

THIS is why I've stopped pugging. Lack of underpants! I always insist on BYOU! No exceptions.

But that's probably wrong (but is feels so right).
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

Yes the LR+20 stone will be available to everyone when it goes live.

Aw bugger, wrong thread.

Community Member

Am i in the Wrong Thread?

I refuse to bring my own underpants, I'm going commando.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    I refuse to bring my own underpants, I'm going commando.
    Does that not chafe?

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey1 View Post
    Does that not chafe?
    It's also a no pants weekend.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    It's also a no pants weekend.
    That, good sir, wins the most wrongest post of the day.

Kudos.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    I started this thread because 10 million posts on this subject have been inadequate to address this issue. Let me begin by saying that you are wrong. Even if you post the exact same thing that I do, you are still wrong. You are wrong because this is BYOH, it stands for BRING YOUR OWN HEALS and thus, you are wrong. Let me elaborate on all the ways that you are wrong:

1. I play the game. I play the game the way I do because it makes sense to me. You do not play the game the way I do, so you do not make sense to me. If you don't make sense to me... you are wrong!

2. Logic says I am right. Look at the class name, read everything on DDOWIKI, disassemble the source code, hack the server, put some effort into it. Only when you have followed in my footsteps and stalked a DDO developer will you truly have the understanding to properly apply the logic to conclude... that you are wrong.

3. That bad person in my sad story proves that you are wrong. They were bad to me, so obviously they were not me, nor were they on my side. If they are not on my side... they must be on your side and therefore the bad is on your side. They treated me wrong, therefore you are wrong!

4. You misunderstood everything I said! Even when you think I'm wrong, you are still wrong... you are in fact double wrong because you were wrong in understanding my brilliance and then wrongly refuted a wrong interpretation of that brilliance making you even more wrong!

5. Your wrongness is a reflection of society. Every generation knows that the next generation is going in the wrong direction, and that the previous generation got it wrong and that anyone who disagrees politically has it wrong. Having shed tears about how wrong society is, how could I possibly arrive at any other conclusion other than... you are wrong.

6. Quit complaining about my complaining! The difference between my complaining and your complaining is that while I really don't care about your complaint, my complaint deals with the worst kind of discrimination... the kind against me! That is so wrong!

In the event that you wrongly believe I have failed to address any aspect of the BYOH debate, please PM me so I can edit this post to include why you are wrong.
    Nothing better than reading an utter bunch of **** such as this on a hot summer day.
    Reading this weak post was nothing short of an utter waste of life.
    Cheers,and have a glass of waater.

Community Member

Obviously, you read it wrong.

Community Member

Obviously, you read it wrong.
    Bwahahahahaaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by dassaev View Post
    Am i in the Wrong Thread?
    Only if you think you aren't.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SSFWEl View Post
    Bring your own udders?
    Bring your own underpants?
    Bring you own understanding?

It's Umlauts!

We're all wrong! Except for me, I'm less wrong than any of you. Barely.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey1 View Post
    There's wut?
    You are wrong.

There is not wut, just that.

I started this thread because 10 million posts on this subject have been inadequate to address this issue. Let me begin by saying that you are wrong. Even if you post the exact same thing that I do, you are still wrong. You are wrong because this is BYOH, it stands for BRING YOUR OWN HEALS and thus, you are wrong. Let me elaborate on all the ways that you are wrong:

1. I play the game. I play the game the way I do because it makes sense to me. You do not play the game the way I do, so you do not make sense to me. If you don't make sense to me... you are wrong!

2. Logic says I am right. Look at the class name, read everything on DDOWIKI, disassemble the source code, hack the server, put some effort into it. Only when you have followed in my footsteps and stalked a DDO developer will you truly have the understanding to properly apply the logic to conclude... that you are wrong.

3. That bad person in my sad story proves that you are wrong. They were bad to me, so obviously they were not me, nor were they on my side. If they are not on my side... they must be on your side and therefore the bad is on your side. They treated me wrong, therefore you are wrong!

4. You misunderstood everything I said! Even when you think I'm wrong, you are still wrong... you are in fact double wrong because you were wrong in understanding my brilliance and then wrongly refuted a wrong interpretation of that brilliance making you even more wrong!

5. Your wrongness is a reflection of society. Every generation knows that the next generation is going in the wrong direction, and that the previous generation got it wrong and that anyone who disagrees politically has it wrong. Having shed tears about how wrong society is, how could I possibly arrive at any other conclusion other than... you are wrong.

6. Quit complaining about my complaining! The difference between my complaining and your complaining is that while I really don't care about your complaint, my complaint deals with the worst kind of discrimination... the kind against me! That is so wrong!

In the event that you wrongly believe I have failed to address any aspect of the BYOH debate, please PM me so I can edit this post to include why you are wrong.

This is the most amazing post I have read in months. Super kudos for making me laugh... even though everything you said was 100% wrong.

PS- I wish I could make this post my signature. And have it stickied for all eternity.

I thought reading this thread would be a bad idea...

...But it turns out I was so wrong!
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow

Two wrongs make a right. Do the math - this thread could be right.be
    Proud officer of The Madborn raiding guild on Thelanis

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by anatoli11 View Post
    Two wrongs make a right. Do the math - this thread could be right.be
    The maths are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by cforce View Post
    Shoot, I quoted the wrong post.
    Shoot, I quoted the wrong post.
    The Brotherhood of BYOH--Thelanis: Charged, WF Artificer; Venomshade, Half-Elf Monk; Poxs, Fist of an Angry God; Crash, Pale Monkster

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast