Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Community Member

Default BYOU: You are wrong!

I started this thread because 10 million posts on this subject have been inadequate to address this issue. Let me begin by saying that you are wrong. Even if you post the exact same thing that I do, you are still wrong. You are wrong because this is BYOH, it stands for BRING YOUR OWN HEALS and thus, you are wrong. Let me elaborate on all the ways that you are wrong:

1. I play the game. I play the game the way I do because it makes sense to me. You do not play the game the way I do, so you do not make sense to me. If you don't make sense to me... you are wrong!

2. Logic says I am right. Look at the class name, read everything on DDOWIKI, disassemble the source code, hack the server, put some effort into it. Only when you have followed in my footsteps and stalked a DDO developer will you truly have the understanding to properly apply the logic to conclude... that you are wrong.

3. That bad person in my sad story proves that you are wrong. They were bad to me, so obviously they were not me, nor were they on my side. If they are not on my side... they must be on your side and therefore the bad is on your side. They treated me wrong, therefore you are wrong!

4. You misunderstood everything I said! Even when you think I'm wrong, you are still wrong... you are in fact double wrong because you were wrong in understanding my brilliance and then wrongly refuted a wrong interpretation of that brilliance making you even more wrong!

5. Your wrongness is a reflection of society. Every generation knows that the next generation is going in the wrong direction, and that the previous generation got it wrong and that anyone who disagrees politically has it wrong. Having shed tears about how wrong society is, how could I possibly arrive at any other conclusion other than... you are wrong.

6. Quit complaining about my complaining! The difference between my complaining and your complaining is that while I really don't care about your complaint, my complaint deals with the worst kind of discrimination... the kind against me! That is so wrong!

In the event that you wrongly believe I have failed to address any aspect of the BYOH debate, please PM me so I can edit this post to include why you are wrong.

Community Member

Default Byou?

Bring your own udders?
    Bring your own underpants?
    Bring you own understanding?

~~ Adrunil - Rogue. Halfling, big guy you can't miss him. ~~
    ~~ Adrunel - Monkcher. (Moncher?) ~~
    Robodoc - FvS Evoker-Healer. Post 19: Ended up LRing into 13/7 forc
    Orien server.

Community Member

Default Tl;dr

But I'm pretty sure you're wrong. ;D

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    I started this thread because 10 million posts on this subject have been inadequate to address this issue. Let me begin by saying that you are wrong. Even if you post the exact same thing that I do, you are still wrong. You are wrong because this is BYOH, it stands for BRING YOUR OWN HEALS and thus, you are wrong. Let me elaborate on all the ways that you are wrong:

1. I play the game. I play the game the way I do because it makes sense to me. You do not play the game the way I do, so you do not make sense to me. If you don't make sense to me... you are wrong!

2. Logic says I am right. Look at the class name, read everything on DDOWIKI, disassemble the source code, hack the server, put some effort into it. Only when you have followed in my footsteps and stalked a DDO developer will you truly have the understanding to properly apply the logic to conclude... that you are wrong.

3. That bad person in my sad story proves that you are wrong. They were bad to me, so obviously they were not me, nor were they on my side. If they are not on my side... they must be on your side and therefore the bad is on your side. They treated me wrong, therefore you are wrong!

4. You misunderstood everything I said! Even when you think I'm wrong, you are still wrong... you are in fact double wrong because you were wrong in understanding my brilliance and then wrongly refuted a wrong interpretation of that brilliance making you even more wrong!

5. Your wrongness is a reflection of society. Every generation knows that the next generation is going in the wrong direction, and that the previous generation got it wrong and that anyone who disagrees politically has it wrong. Having shed tears about how wrong society is, how could I possibly arrive at any other conclusion other than... you are wrong.

6. Quit complaining about my complaining! The difference between my complaining and your complaining is that while I really don't care about your complaint, my complaint deals with the worst kind of discrimination... the kind against me! That is so wrong!

In the event that you wrongly believe I have failed to address any aspect of the BYOH debate, please PM me so I can edit this post to include why you are wrong.
    ROFLMAO! Nice one

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SSFWEl View Post
    Bring your own udders?

I was gonna point that out, but then I was wrong.

I thought maybe this was in the wrong forum, but I was wrong.

I thought I was still signed in to the forums to be able to post this, but I was wrong.

Bring your own udders?

My Vote: Underpants.
    Haek N' Slay (©ompletionist Juggernaut / Zeus Life 61 of 61)My Toon is better than your toon.Mitis Mors - Thelanis

Founder

Bring your own udders?

I am not going to add "underpants provider" to my cleric's "Job Description"! I don't even care if it's in the Player Handbook! ;P

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lurzifer View Post
    My Vote: Underpants.
    Seconded.

Last thing this game needs is a bunch of Horcs, Dorfs and goawd forbid, WF barbs runnin around town Commando style.
    Last edited by Chauncey1; 07-26-2013 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Because, words.

well BYOU too buddy! lol its nice to start the day off with a positive message
    Mangas Geronimo (Paladin) Grocery Baggs (Ranger) Naiche Geronimo (Cleric)

Guild - Orien's Rejects

You left out 7 and 8.

7. Your wrongness means you must have had a terrible childhood where mama told you that you are a unique little snowflake, but then you went to school and found out you werent. Accusations of being dropped on your head at birth due to disagreement with the OP also suffice.

8. Your wrongness earns you a certified online medical diagnosis of at least one personality disorder or some sort of mental deficiency. Disagreeing with the OP makes you a schizoid narcissist who is forever alone and lives in his moms basement, and didnt take their meds this morning, as well as just being plain wrong.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

You spelled "perspective" wrong several times

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luxgolg View Post
    You spelled "perspective" wrong several times
    Your spell check is wrong.

BYOW

Bring Your Own Whine

So what is being said is that there is nothing in this thread that is right.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Enoach View Post
    No, that's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoach View Post
    You couldn't be anymore wrong with that statement :{
    Abamf|Skwat|Baucas Thelanis

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    Your spell check is wrong.
    Yore speel czek iz wrawng!

Quote Originally Posted by kmankowski View Post
    No, that's wrong.
    There's wrong, there's WRONG, and then there's that.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseMilk View Post
    There's wrong, there's WRONG, and then there's that.
    There's wut?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast