Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Community Member ISMisst's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    tucson, az
    Posts
    241

    Default instead of cove idea

    just a idea to pacify new and old players.
    blow up marketplace daily (that was classic) and have cove, maybar and risia at same time, would be fun.
    why?
    kinda set tone of pure chaos, before enhancement stuff happens live.
    member of DWAT: BODHISATTVA / BREAKBEATZ / DOSEONE / DROFFSKI / EARASAMUS / ISMIST / NEOSPORING / NYOSH / NYOSHIS / THEDANCING / TONES

  2. #2
    Community Member Kayla93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISMisst View Post
    just a idea to pacify new and old players.
    blow up marketplace daily (that was classic) and have cove, maybar and risia at same time, would be fun.
    why?
    kinda set tone of pure chaos, before enhancement stuff happens live.
    I would really support that ... Because the idea itself is cool, but..
    Considering that while 1 even is running theres always so much lags nothing can be done (not always ofc, but there are moment like that... Lagdragon is the worst), I cant imagine 3 of them running at the same time.
    Lagdragon (lagon) + lagcove and lagrisia.
    That would mean servers downtime And I dont want it.
    I like playing DDO .

  3. #3
    Community Member Philibusta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    'Murica!
    Posts
    1,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayla93 View Post
    I would really support that ... Because the idea itself is cool, but..
    Considering that while 1 even is running theres always so much lags nothing can be done (not always ofc, but there are moment like that... Lagdragon is the worst), I cant imagine 3 of them running at the same time.
    Lagdragon (lagon) + lagcove and lagrisia.
    That would mean servers downtime And I dont want it.
    I like playing DDO .
    It would be a Lagtastic Lagapalooza!!!

    It might even be......




    Wait for it......




    Wait for it......




    LAGendary!!!
    Last edited by Philibusta; 07-25-2013 at 08:38 PM.
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

  4. #4
    Community Member Kayla93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Philibusta View Post
    It would be a Lagtastic Lagapalooza!!!

    It might even be......




    Wait for it......




    Wait for it......




    LAGendary!!!
    Lol +1.
    I bet it would be Lagendary Lagtastic Lagapalooza. There definitely should be an event like that xD.

  5. #5
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Philibusta View Post
    It would be a Lagtastic Lagapalooza!!!

    It might even be......




    Wait for it......




    Wait for it......




    LAGendary!!!
    And here's one internets for you.

  6. #6
    Community Member CheeseMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    1,864

    Default

    Pirates of Mabar: The Endless Night of Winter.

    Kill pirates and take their stuff.

    Then re-kill the dead pirates who rise up to take their stuff back.

    And do it all on a sheet of ice!

  7. #7
    Hero AZgreentea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lost in the Swamp
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    To celebrate the Shadowfell conspiracy, have shadows attack people in every public instance.

    Or maybe anytime you are near a bookcase...



    Hey, Who turned out the lights?
    The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
    Dee Hock

  8. #8
    Community Member bsquishwizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AZgreentea View Post
    To celebrate the Shadowfell conspiracy, have shadows attack people in every public instance.

    Or maybe anytime you are near a bookcase...



    Hey, Who turned out the lights?
    Isn't that from a Dr. Who episode?

  9. #9
    Community Member wildbynature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AZgreentea View Post
    To celebrate the Shadowfell conspiracy, have shadows attack people in every public instance.

    Or maybe anytime you are near a bookcase...



    Hey, Who turned out the lights?
    +1 to you my friend for referencing my favorite story arc from the 10th doctor, the silence in the library. I'm posting this from my phone so it has to be imaginary, but I appreciate it all the same.
    --Pealea, Peawee, worldpeas, givepeas achance, and whoopea on Khyber

  10. #10
    Hero AZgreentea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lost in the Swamp
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bsquishwizzy View Post
    Isn't that from a Dr. Who episode?
    Indeed. One of my favorite scary episodes. Its too bad the shadows in DDO are not like the Vashta Nerada.

    Hey, who turned out the lights?
    Last edited by AZgreentea; 07-27-2013 at 12:24 AM.
    The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
    Dee Hock

  11. #11
    Community Member CheeseMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    1,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AZgreentea View Post
    Just be careful when you "save" your game...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload