Community Member

Angry i cant make a account

i cant make a account because when i try i get this http://gyazo.com/51e1db49d4daa95aedb49d281b8457c9
    its been like this for 3 days

Some players have been getting a maintenance page for all DDO sites. We have so far found this to be happening for players who had modified their host file on their computer back during previous DNS issues with our sites. We recommend that players comment out or remove such changes and perform an /ipconfig flushdns, along with rebooting the computer in order to correct the issue. The location of your host file can be found here: C:windows\system32\drivers\etc

If this doesn't solve your problem, get in touch with Technical Support by going to support.turbine.com, then clicking on "Support Center" and then "Submit a Ticket." Send it to Technical Support. Thanks!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Some players have been getting a maintenance page for all DDO sites. We have so far found this to be happening for players who had modified their host file on their computer back during previous DNS issues with our sites. We recommend that players comment out or remove such changes and perform an /ipconfig flushdns, along with rebooting the computer in order to correct the issue. The location of your host file can be found here: C:windows\system32\drivers\etc

If this doesn't solve your problem, get in touch with Technical Support by going to support.turbine.com, then clicking on "Support Center" and then "Submit a Ticket." Send it to Technical Support. Thanks!
    i already contacted them a while ago but they never answerd and i never modified anny host file isnt there annything else i could do?
    Last edited by Xennas; 07-25-2013 at 09:25 AM.