Question Twick build advice

Im playing Pious Pioneer ( https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/332212 ). I'm at lev14 (with a lev and a 1/2 not used yet.)

He been awesome to play I can solo lots of quest at level and over level if I plan well and don't mind a very slow crawl(which I don't at times).

I have followed levels and feats exactly as build shows. Enchantments I' switched around and redid as I've leveled.

My question is there a way I could exchange power attack with another feat without wreaking build? I was thinking quicken but In a mob fight it nice to have.

Thanks

At your level, Quicken is not a necessity. The mobs don't hit hard enough to overcome your concentration - that doesn't come until much later.

If you have the Exceptional Dragonshard to swap, I'd do it - I like to save my free feat-swap for the later levels. Just be sure to swap it back to Quicken before you take level 17 if you're trying to avoid using a Flawless Dragonshard.
    "I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities" - Vaarsuvius, OoTS #674

Quote Originally Posted by Phidius View Post
    At your level, Quicken is not a necessity. The mobs don't hit hard enough to overcome your concentration - that doesn't come until much later.

If you have the Exceptional Dragonshard to swap, I'd do it - I like to save my free feat-swap for the later levels. Just be sure to swap it back to Quicken before you take level 17 if you're trying to avoid using a Flawless Dragonshard.
    Well your the guy to ask. Thanks ( great build by the way )

Quote Originally Posted by Spadeathome View Post
    Well your the guy to ask. Thanks ( great build by the way )
    My apologies in advance if the enhancement change wrecks it
    "I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities" - Vaarsuvius, OoTS #674

My apologies in advance if the enhancement change wrecks it
    Ya im a little worried about that. Guess well see

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spadeathome View Post
    Im playing Pious Pioneer ( https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/332212 ). I'm at lev14 (with a lev and a 1/2 not used yet.)
    Um.

My toon, same build, has died due to failing concentration checks every now and then since at least... hm, Elite Xorian Cipher as level 9, and last yesterday in l15 Cove as level 13. And yesterday I did have heavy fort on, too. (I was low on SP and bursts so tried mid-combat casting with quicken off.)

Sure, it's sort of rare, but it happens.

Of course Power Attack would be quite nice too, at least with Divine Power on the to-hit should be sufficient anyway I think...

Oh well. I'm not actually all that worried about the enhancement pass. Looks like there'll be plenty of useful stuff to be had from there, for this build - positive burst and aura are still there, racial melee enhs look a bit cheaper, tempest no longer has those three feat prerequisites, and the DWS tree could be useful too... only problem I've noticed so far is that skill boost would require either 2 rogue or 2 ranger so would only be available from l14.

But what do I know, I still count myself as a newbie.
    No longer completely f2p as of November 2014. Father of 3 more DDO players so far (I do have more children than that).