Community Member

Default Will there be another open testing period on Lammania?

Or do you think they're just going to ship it Live after the closed beta?

I mostly just want a chance to try out a new build at L20 - especially since they're changing some things like Cleric pretty dramatically from the open preview - before I commit to it with my LR+20 token

Iirc, closed beta for MotU went right up to launch, so I wouldn't be surprise if this does too. Just wait 'till then to Lama test your build, and token your toon accordingly. A couple extra days won't kill ya
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow - btw, do you have change for 10 million population?

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    Iirc, closed beta for MotU went right up to launch, so I wouldn't be surprise if this does too. Just wait 'till then to Lama test your build, and token your toon accordingly. A couple extra days won't kill ya
    Pretty sure motu had several weeks of open beta, I know it did have an open period. That said iirc closed also started way earlier than this ones did. With how long motu spent in beta and was still horribly horribly buggy, and how short shadowfell is going to be in beta I'm extremely concerned.

MotU Beta ended one or two weeks before launch so the Testers could talk it up. I only remember because I asked a question prior to launch about the Druid class and the Testers were full of receptive responses.

I would assume Turbine will do the same thing with this one. Then again, players have been very critical of their work lately so they may want to push it to live faster than "normal" to prevent all (some?) of the "DoOoOoOmMm" threads. I guess we will all know in a couple of weeks.

You don't want to go on Lamannia. Trust me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

*maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Reroll.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    Will Lama be open (with dojo) after the testing period? I never logged into Lama till the open preview, I kinda assumed it stayed closed until it was opened for a specific test.