Community Member

Default Alchemical craft

I´m going to make an alchemical tower shield to my fvs, but i would like to make tier 1 and 2 mystical and tier 3 martial. Is it possible?
    I need the martial tier 3 to use the red augment. Gonna slot an impulse +114 there.

Thanks

Yep.

I had the same question, and someone posted a screen shot of his alchemical item that mixed and matched martial and mystical on the various tiers. Each tier can be whichever you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    Yep.

I had the same question, and someone posted a screen shot of his alchemical item that mixed and matched martial and mystical on the various tiers. Each tier can be whichever you prefer.
    could you find that screenie? I've been wondering if a mixed setup would still provide the mystical bonuses related to metal types.

Mystical bonuses related to metal type dont appear if you use the martial option.

I would like to attach a picture, but this forum gives me errors.
    NedrilFavored Soul . GidraMonkcher . LambalorBard . Cannith

Community Member

gDra, you mean the tier 1 and 2 mystical bonuses, right? I just want the tier 3 martial, so I can slot impulse, and that won´t effect the others tiers, hopefully...

Quote Originally Posted by SquidMaster View Post
    gDra, you mean the tier 1 and 2 mystical bonuses, right? I just want the tier 3 martial, so I can slot impulse, and that won´t effect the others tiers, hopefully...
    Correct.

Here's that thread.