Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Community Member Shalexilf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    50

    Post Double Completionists on Orien

    Massivtool as of 7/22/2013 {2arty/2pally/2bard/2barb/2fighter/2monk/2rogue/3sorc/3wiz/3cleric/3fvs/3druid/3ranger. current life Arty
    A drunk is in front of a judge. The judge says, 'You've been brought here for drinking.' The drunk says, 'Okay, let's get started.

    The difference between genius and stupidity is: genius has its limits.

  2. #2
    Community Member darthhento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Pix or it didn't happen. I wanna see that Double Completionist feat.
    =$==$==$==$==$==$==$==ORIEN==$==$==$==$==$==$==$=
    Darthwolf **(?_?) Zendarth m(?_?m) Darthnoheals \(?_?)
    =$==$==$==$==$==$==House Do'Urden==$==$==$==$==$==$=

  3. #3
    Community Member Shalexilf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    50

    Arrow proof

    Quote Originally Posted by darthhento View Post
    Pix or it didn't happen. I wanna see that Double Completionist feat.

    Ranger

    Paladin

    Monk

    Fighter

    Druid

    Wizard

    Cleric

    sorcerer

    Rogue

    Bard

    barbarian

    Artificer


    Favored soul

    There you go darth proof.
    A drunk is in front of a judge. The judge says, 'You've been brought here for drinking.' The drunk says, 'Okay, let's get started.

    The difference between genius and stupidity is: genius has its limits.

  4. #4
    2015 DDO Players Council InsanityIsYourFriend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    somewhere up high
    Posts
    781

    Default

    WOW some of us are still trying to get completionist and there you are with a dual completionist! congradulations!!!
    I am Falontani, Zeblazing, Zeholysoul, Zeshadowfist, Zesoulhuntah, Zedrunk, Singingblade, and many alts
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    Thanks for the report and Whoa.
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    This is talked about a ton, and nothing is concrete at this point. Enter bugs with examples. Tons and tons of bugs. Make Gazebo cry.

  5. #5
    Community Member Shalexilf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InsanityIsYourFriend View Post
    WOW some of us are still trying to get completionist and there you are with a dual completionist! congradulations!!!
    thank you. I think someone on a different server has triple completionist already named star I think. and he/she had it a long time ago which is shocking knowing how long it took me to get double completionist.
    Last edited by Shalexilf; 07-26-2013 at 11:47 AM. Reason: typo
    A drunk is in front of a judge. The judge says, 'You've been brought here for drinking.' The drunk says, 'Okay, let's get started.

    The difference between genius and stupidity is: genius has its limits.

  6. #6
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shalexilf View Post
    Massivtool as of 7/22/2013 {2arty/2pally/2bard/2barb/2fighter/2monk/2rogue/3sorc/3wiz/3cleric/3fvs/3druid/3ranger. current life Arty
    Congratz bro! I believe daddystaxx is sitting 2 or 3 lives away from triple, anywho, good to see you going strong.

  7. #7
    The Hatchery Wipey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    1,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shalexilf View Post
    thank you. I think someone on a different server has triple completionist already named star I think. and he/she had it a long time ago which is shocking knowing how long it took me to get double completionist.
    Iirc there is one girl on Khyber, Star on Argo and two on Ghallanda that are triple completionists.
    Shahang Nezhat Bellezza Wipekin Farida of Ghallanda

  8. #8

    Default

    Congratulations and good luck in the future.

    Cloey and Fawngate are on Khyber.

  9. #9
    Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    South Western Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encair View Post
    Iirc there is one girl on Khyber, Star on Argo and two on Ghallanda that are triple completionists.
    2 of them are Alberta gamer girls *I think* I may be wrong. Just repping Canada & Alberta! BOOYA! :P! ! !
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

    DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

  10. #10
    Community Member mixomatozis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    34

    Talking

    Grats, great accomplishment so far. Waank will be tripple completionist pretty soon. Hes like 4 lives away.

  11. #11

    Default Double Completionist and racial completionist

    Well as of Aug 12, 2013, Shalera hit the double completionist mark - {2arty/3pally/2bard/3barb/3fighter/2monk/2rogue/2sorc/2wiz/2cleric/2fvs/2druid/2ranger}. She is starting a rogue life on a dwarf so if you find a paper bag, she may need one. I did the press the complete button too fast so she is stuck with a random ugly look.

    Shalera also has now lived at least one life as every race in the game (racial completionist?), though it took 30 lives to do this (6 Human / 1 Elf / 1 Halfling / 1 Dwarf / 1 Warforged / 16 Half-elf / 1 Drow / 3 Half-Orc)

    Shalera
    Shalera Dagen - Triple Completionist life 40 (+ ??? epic) - it is too hard to keep track of the epic lives...

  12. #12
    Community Member Shalexilf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe_ca View Post
    Well as of Aug 12, 2013, Shalera hit the double completionist mark - {2arty/3pally/2bard/3barb/3fighter/2monk/2rogue/2sorc/2wiz/2cleric/2fvs/2druid/2ranger}. She is starting a rogue life on a dwarf so if you find a paper bag, she may need one. I did the press the complete button too fast so she is stuck with a random ugly look.

    Shalera also has now lived at least one life as every race in the game (racial completionist?), though it took 30 lives to do this (6 Human / 1 Elf / 1 Halfling / 1 Dwarf / 1 Warforged / 16 Half-elf / 1 Drow / 3 Half-Orc)

    Shalera
    Quote Originally Posted by darthhento View Post
    Pix or it didn't happen. I wanna see that Double Completionist feat.

    Pics shal pics or it didn't happen same goes for all didn't happen without pics
    A drunk is in front of a judge. The judge says, 'You've been brought here for drinking.' The drunk says, 'Okay, let's get started.

    The difference between genius and stupidity is: genius has its limits.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shalexilf View Post
    Pics shal pics or it didn't happen same goes for all didn't happen without pics
    I'll send pics in 10 more lives...
    Shalera Dagen - Triple Completionist life 40 (+ ??? epic) - it is too hard to keep track of the epic lives...

  14. #14
    Uber Completionist
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shalexilf View Post
    Massivtool as of 7/22/2013 {2arty/2pally/2bard/2barb/2fighter/2monk/2rogue/3sorc/3wiz/3cleric/3fvs/3druid/3ranger. current life Arty
    Very nice! I'm only up to single Completionist myself.

    Seems to me you're on your way to Triple Completionist pretty soon!

    Keep it up

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload