Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Community Manager Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    15,769

    Default Scheduled Maintenance: Wednesday, July 24th from 6:00 to 11:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT)

    UPDATE 11:39 AM Eastern: The DDO Store is once again available. Thanks!

    UPDATE 9:50 AM Eastern: DDO worlds have reopened! The DDO Store remains unavailable, however. We'll announce when the DDO Store is once again available. Thanks!


    The DDO Game Servers and http://myaccount.turbine.com will be offline for maintenance on Wednesday, July 24th from 6:00 to 11:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT). The forums are expected to remain up, but players may not be able to log in. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!
    Last edited by Cordovan; 07-24-2013 at 10:40 AM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  2. #2
    Hero DanteEnFuego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Last House on the Left
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    Why?
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

  3. #3
    Community Manager Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    15,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanteEnFuego View Post
    Why?
    System-wide maintenance.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  4. #4
    Community Member Munkenmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    3,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    System-wide maintenance.
    If you could please postpone the downtime by 2 hours, that'd line up perfectly with my usual bedtime and I would be most appreciative.

  5. #5
    Hero DanteEnFuego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Last House on the Left
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    System-wide maintenance.
    Thanks!
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

  6. #6
    Community Member Theboz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Elgin, IL
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    If you could please postpone the downtime by 2 hours, that'd line up perfectly with my usual bedtime and I would be most appreciative.
    They will meet you half way and will postpone the uptime by 2 hours
    Member of Mythical

  7. #7
    Community Member merentha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Eberron
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Theboz View Post
    They will meet you half way and will postpone the uptime by 2 hours
    Well played..I almost spit out my drink in laughter.

  8. #8
    Community Member MalkavianX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Not Eberron
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Any chance that it's going to fix peoples issues with the launcher not working?

    Quote Originally Posted by grodon9999 View Post
    This game has been such an absurd grind that I’d rather stick my junk in a beehive than make another toon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    An expansion . .. with a set of packs for each plane to come out every month or two . . . it'll be like crack to Whitney Houston.

  9. #9
    Community Manager Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    15,769

    Default

    DDO worlds have reopened! The DDO Store remains unavailable, however. We'll announce when the DDO Store is once again available. Thanks!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  10. #10
    Community Manager Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    15,769

    Default

    UPDATE: The DDO Store is once again available. Thanks!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  11. #11
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Is the maintenance still going, or am I having issues?

    The client has finished installing the update, but I am getting the message, "No subscription for DDo found"!
    Sent in a tech ticket, hoping that will do something. Can try to make another account to see if it is just the on I am using, the page still says it is undergoing maintenance.

    What ever be the case, I hope to get playing soon.
    P.S. Not sure if the maintenance has been extended, this post said 11:00am eastern and it is nearly 14:00

  12. #12
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NRG178 View Post
    Is the maintenance still going, or am I having issues?

    The client has finished installing the update, but I am getting the message, "No subscription for DDo found"!
    Sent in a tech ticket, hoping that will do something. Can try to make another account to see if it is just the on I am using, the page still says it is undergoing maintenance.

    What ever be the case, I hope to get playing soon.
    P.S. Not sure if the maintenance has been extended, this post said 11:00am eastern and it is nearly 14:00
    Yeah, I am having the same problem!

  13. #13
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default Still Down?

    Cant start playing again untill that page is up, so it seems!!

    Why is the page still down? Been nearly 24 hours since the maintenance was suppose to end!!
    I am waiting for when I can play again!! Stopped playing like 2011 and guess my account for DDO
    got removed! Cmon, please fix the "Play for free" page so I can play!!

  14. #14
    Community Member enochiancub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    1,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tesy View Post
    Cant start playing again untill that page is up, so it seems!!

    Why is the page still down? Been nearly 24 hours since the maintenance was suppose to end!!
    I am waiting for when I can play again!! Stopped playing like 2011 and guess my account for DDO
    got removed! Cmon, please fix the "Play for free" page so I can play!!
    Have you gotten no help from contacting support via the support page or calling? Yammering on a maintenance notice or every random thread you come across likely won't get you far.

    Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload