Some random rock hurdling through the universe to who knows where...

Default Dev response please: LR+20 in addition to the free LR, or replacing it?

Will the LR+20 we get with the enhancement pass be in addition to the free LR we already have (assuming we haven't used it yet), or will it replace it?

If this has been addressed already, can someone please provide confirmation?

Thanks in advance.
    Totally Bass Ackwards ~ int based/heavy armored pure tempest<>The Count of Monte Cristo ~ dps/CC/survivability focused pure swashbuckler<>Santa's Little Slayer ~ dragonmarked elf centered kensai<>Hassan's Assassin ~ 76 DC/dps/survivability focused human assassin<>Dubbell O'Seven ~ casting/ranged WF artificer

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by CThruTheEgo View Post
    Will the LR+20 we get with the enhancement pass be in addition to the free LR we already have (assuming we haven't used it yet), or will it replace it?

If this has been addressed already, can someone please provide confirmation?

Thanks in advance.
    Has anyone officially confirmed we're even getting an LR+20? AFAIK they just said we're getting "some kind" of LR, like the free token we currently have...

If they're only giving us another free LR+0, just so we can spend points on the new Skills but not change class levels, then I don't see them giving a second one - the point is to allow you to bring your character up to date, after all, not bank a free LR to swap things out for a different reason later.

Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    Has anyone officially confirmed we're even getting an LR+20? AFAIK they just said we're getting "some kind" of LR, like the free token we currently have...
    Yep, in the thread that enochiancub linked it was confirmed that we are getting an LR+20.

But I haven't seen/heard anything about it being in addition to, or replacing, the current free LR we have. Some of my characters won't need the +20, but could use an LR. So if the LR+20 is replacing the current LR, I'd rather go ahead and use it and then save the +20 for future use.
    Totally Bass Ackwards ~ int based/heavy armored pure tempest<>The Count of Monte Cristo ~ dps/CC/survivability focused pure swashbuckler<>Santa's Little Slayer ~ dragonmarked elf centered kensai<>Hassan's Assassin ~ 76 DC/dps/survivability focused human assassin<>Dubbell O'Seven ~ casting/ranged WF artificer

Quote Originally Posted by CThruTheEgo View Post
    The +20 LR will be in addition to the free LR. All existing character will receive a +20 heart in his/her inventory at the launch of the expansion.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JJMC895610 View Post
    The +20 LR will be in addition to the free LR. All existing character will receive a +20 heart in his/her inventory at the launch of the expansion.
    confirmed

Community Member Culver.Civello's Avatar

This is great to know. XD

I was hoping to TR soon, but felt skeptical about doing so because of the changes. But if I get a +20LR... well.. psh... I'm off to TR! (As soon as I can get all those pesky tokens.)

Lost Legions of Sarlona................................. Tyrs Paladium of Ghallanda
    Kobay . Kobai . Artisti . Kobot . Ezike . Dynic.......................... Ezike . Kobai

Quote Originally Posted by JJMC895610 View Post
    Thank you.

Community Member

The quote says a "token" would be received. As I recall, the free feat swap at Fred is also called a "token". As Fred's token works very similarly to the free LR, I'm suspicious that it may just be a free LR+20 at Kruz replacing the up-to-now free LR.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frotz View Post
    The quote says a "token" would be received. As I recall, the free feat swap at Fred is also called a "token". As Fred's token works very similarly to the free LR, I'm suspicious that it may just be a free LR+20 at Kruz replacing the up-to-now free LR.
    It is actually a +20 Lesser Heart of Wood that shows up in your inventory. So, calm down and put your pants on.

Community Member

I saw someone posting a month or so ago that they had saved their free LR but when they tried to use it, it didn't work and there was speculation that the old free LR had expired. Has anyone used one recently? If it did expire then it would make this question moot.
    XooleX - 22nd Life Palemaster, Dyrr - Sorcerer, Eladari - Tempest Ranger, Fazoul - Cleric, Mezyt - PM Wizard Trapper

Wasn't there a problem with one the free LR Hearts issued? Like it wiped your epic experience or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by MalkavianX View Post
    and then dropped it like a burning kitten

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by XooleX View Post
    I saw someone posting a month or so ago that they had saved their free LR but when they tried to use it, it didn't work and there was speculation that the old free LR had expired. Has anyone used one recently? If it did expire then it would make this question moot.
    When I copied my characters to Lammania, I was still able to use the free LR.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyopa View Post
    When I copied my characters to Lammania, I was still able to use the free LR.
    I'll go one better. When I copied my characters to Lamannia, I noticed that not only did my copied characters receive a free LR +20 heart in their inventory, but at least one character which had already used the free LR granted with U14 was able to use the free LR again. Since I wasn't planning to change any of his levels (just wanted to swap feats and skills; was going from clr20 to clr20), I chose the free LR just to see if it would work, and it did, which was interesting because I already used the free LR on him after U14. So I checked my other characters, and they ALSO had the option of the free LR in addition to their +20 heart. The other characters I have LR'd so far however, I wanted to change around some class levels to play around with the new enhancement pass (gave my monk 5 rogue levels for example to get an extra 7 dice of sneak attack, 3 for rogue levels and 4 for assassin enhancements). And the 7-day reincarnation timer is still in place on Lamannia so I couldn't try to use both on any of my characters. If a dev had been online I would have asked them to reset the timer for me so I could see if I could indeed use both. I have used the free LR on the monk as well.