Default Where is the Lammania forum?

Where is the Lammania forum? I do not see it in the main forum section breakdown. Is there a link available to it?

It's there, just at the minute you can't access the beta forums unless you've bought Shadowfell Conspiracy. Either that or you have to be VIP, not sure.
    I edited a book!

Thelanis player: Arekkeh, Kimberlei (heroic completionist), Lehren (heroic/epic completionist), Natheme, Terpsikhore

So, is Lammania currently not available for non-beta participants right now? Is that because they are presently previewing the Shadowfell Conspiracy?

Quote Originally Posted by Cauthey_No_CCInfo View Post
    So, is Lammania currently not available for non-beta participants right now? Is that because they are presently previewing the Shadowfell Conspiracy?
    Correct.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Quote Originally Posted by Cauthey_No_CCInfo View Post
    Where is the Lammania forum? I do not see it in the main forum section breakdown. Is there a link available to it?
    First rule of Lamannia : you don't talk about Lamannia.

Or they kick your kobold in the nuts.

What I don't understand is that I have been in every closed beta they have had and for some reason i have no access to this one?

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by drgsldr69 View Post
    What I don't understand is that I have been in every closed beta they have had and for some reason i have no access to this one?
    As they announced over the guild page, forums, and load screens more times than I personally wanted to see but apparently not enough after all, only people who pre-ordered Shadowfell by June 5th I think it was (I may be off on the day but around there) got guaranteed access to the closed beta. If you pre-ordered by that date and don't have access, contact tech support. If you did not, now you understand why.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

that figures i didnt preorder it

What's the reason for the forum being inaccessible to everyone else?
    If your "Known Issues" list needs a freaking scroll bar, then one of you needs to go.

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Antheal View Post
    It's a closed preview and those who are participating are under a Non Disclosure Agreement. So until the NDA is lifted or the preview goes public, those who can't participate won't be able to see the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Antheal View Post
    a better question is, why can some of us read about the changes and whatnot that will be going Live but we cant log on to see it personally?

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    a better question is, why can some of us read about the changes and whatnot that will be going Live but we cant log on to see it personally?
    Are you VIP? VIP can either get into the Beta now, or will be able to in the near future. Maybe the subforum section is open for all VIP right now, regardless of whether they participate in the Beta or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleanincubus View Post
    Are you VIP? VIP can either get into the Beta now, or will be able to in the near future. Maybe the subforum section is open for all VIP right now, regardless of whether they participate in the Beta or not?
    yep, VIP. either character copy doesn't work or VIPs cant log onto Lama yet. nothing like wasting 3 hours of downloading time. I wanted to log on weeks ago when they were making changes to the enhancements. could have cared less about Shadowfell. i started another TR train on another character so it would be months before i would consider buying it anyways and by then i should know more about the expansion from more pics, Youtube and word of mouth. at this point it doesn't matter anymore. ill just wait for it to go live, act surprised that we have a new enhancement system and join the doom threads that follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    yep, VIP. either character copy doesn't work or VIPs cant log onto Lama yet. nothing like wasting 3 hours of downloading time. I wanted to log on weeks ago when they were making changes to the enhancements. could have cared less about Shadowfell. i started another TR train on another character so it would be months before i would consider buying it anyways and by then i should know more about the expansion from more pics, Youtube and word of mouth. at this point it doesn't matter anymore. ill just wait for it to go live, act surprised that we have a new enhancement system and join the doom threads that follow.
    I'm not VIP, so I don't know all the facts. I've heard that an e-mail was sent to all VIP players giving details on how to join the Beta. If you care to check it out before it goes Live, you might want to contact an Admin or Customer Support, and ask them for verification on how to get into the Beta.