Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Know your Enemy

Sylveria Levalle
    Drow

1st Life: Rogue Mechanic splashed with Both Arti and Ftr {Can't recall exact splash}
    2nd Life: Druid 12 / Rogue 6 / Arti 2 {Yes I Stoned her from Lvl 8-20 and grabbed a Druid Past Life!}

has now started her 3rd Life - Currently Lvl 4: Rogue 2 / Arti 2 {Considering either Rogue 13/Arti 7 or Rogue 17/Arti 3}

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

So, with the new year and vacation stuff over, I've managed to get my assassin rogue Daandan to 20, and TRed into a shadar-kai. He's at 15, banking 16, and working his way up again.
    Also, my completionist project gimp, Dantig, has reached 20 again. Time for epics, yay!
    <seemingly offensive Army of Darkness quote>

Corelliia D'Alderaan of Cannith {Ranger 10/Ftr 4 Tempest} reached Lvl 14 on her second life today.

&

Athiina Ohmsford of Sarlona {Rogue 9/Ftr 2 Staff Acrobat} is now Lvl 11 on her second life.

6 more days to get them both to 20!!!

Anaqin Skywalker of Khyber {Monk 9 / Rogue 6 / Ftr 1} took Lvl 16 today and his 6th Rogue Level.

Lary made Lvl 21 today on his 2nd Life {Druid/Rogue - Magister}.

&

Corelliia made Lvl 15 on her 2nd Life {Ranger/Ftr}.
    Last edited by FranOhmsford; 01-12-2014 at 08:09 AM.

Corelliia's now level 18 and self capped 19 on her 2nd life - 200k to go!

Athiina and Curleag are NOT gonna reach 20 on their 2nd Lives before Free Hearts vanish - Pity But I've done well this past month and more levelling than I'd done in the Previous 12 tbh!

Corelliia D'Alderaan of Cannith is now back at Lvl 20 on her second life - Tempest/Fighter 12/8 {Fury of the Wild}.

&

Athiina Ohmsford of Sarlona reached Lvl 14 on her second life - Acrobat/Fighter 12/2

Athiina's now Lvl 15.

&

Curleag Greenleaf of Sarlona is up to Lvl 14 on his second life {Druid} despite THAT Fall in Madstone!

Athiina's up to Lvl 18 on her second life - Rogue/Ftr 16/2

Iamthelaw of Sarlona - Bladeforged Eldritch Knight {Sorc 14/Paladin 2} is now Lvl 16.

FranOhmsford of Sarlona - Bladeforged Monk 10 / Paladin 6 is also now Lvl 16.

&

Lakshmibai Ohmsford of Sarlona - 6 Con Morninglord Cleric is Lvl 17.
    Last edited by FranOhmsford; 01-18-2014 at 01:22 AM.

Curleag Greenleaf {Yes he is named after a Gary Gygax character} is back at Lvl 16 and holding 17 on his 2nd Life {Pure Druid}.

Athenamarie D'Orien of Sarlona is now Lvl 17 Stalwart

&

Aellysha D'Orien of Sarlona is now Lvl 14 AoV

Muleteer of Cannith {Dwarf Kensai} is now Lvl 11.

Molineux of Cannith is Lvl 23 on his FvS life now

Whilst

Nyszsa Ohmsford of Sarlona is up to Lvl 24 on her 1st life {Cleric Exalted Angel}.
    Last edited by FranOhmsford; 03-08-2014 at 10:29 AM.

Franq Ohmsford - Human Arch-Mage / Eldritch Knight - Has somehow managed to get to Lvl 22 and Tier 3 Magister {He's now swapped over to Draconic having Taken the Will Saves with his Fate Point.

I can hardly believe that people are still moaning about the alleged nerf to VoN 3's XP on Epic.

When a Player can go from Lvl 20-21 by doing just one quest EH/EN there's a big issue with the game!

When said Player can then run that quest once more on EH/EN on the same day with the only other source of XP coming from the Monster Manual and one EH Tide Turns and be Lvl 22 this problem is magnified!

OK so I had an Excellent XP Pot in my Shared Bank but my point still stands!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    22) Franq Ohmsford {Archmage & Crafter},
    I quested with you a few days ago. I thought the name sounded familiar, but couldn't place it.

Sorry to disappoint, but you are not my enemy. You are welcome to quest / raid with me any time.

Thank you all for serving on the council.
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    LE Capable Int Assassin - U29: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...Assassin-Build
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (20 Warlock EA DPS Build), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    I quested with you a few days ago. I thought the name sounded familiar, but couldn't place it.

Sorry to disappoint, but you are not my enemy. You are welcome to quest / raid with me any time.

Thank you all for serving on the council.
    Yes we were in Elite Shroud and you were the Cleric {Lvl 28} and I was the Lvl 21 Squishy Archmage with NO Self-Healing whatsoever who knew he was going to die in Blades!

This was yesterday!

Franq will be going through 3 x Arti, 3 x Cleric, 3 x FvS, 3 x Sorc, 3 x Paladin, 3 x Druid at the very least before he next does a Wizard life as I absolutely refuse to let my namesake be Warforged!
    But he will be Completionist Archmage{If DDO is still going in the far future!} as that was what he was created to be!

For now...I'm just trying to get the last 70 odd favour I need to hit 3k and some ranks in Draconic before TRing.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    Yes we were in Elite Shroud and you were the Cleric {Lvl 28} and I was the Lvl 21 Squishy Archmage with NO Self-Healing whatsoever who knew he was going to die in Blades!

This was yesterday!

Franq will be going through 3 x Arti, 3 x Cleric, 3 x FvS, 3 x Sorc, 3 x Paladin, 3 x Druid at the very least before he next does a Wizard life as I absolutely refuse to let my namesake be Warforged!
    But he will be Completionist Archmage{If DDO is still going in the far future!} as that was what he was created to be!

For now...I'm just trying to get the last 70 odd favour I need to hit 3k and some ranks in Draconic before TRing.
    That was definitely a nice run. This project should keep you busy for a while! I think DDO will be around for a while. U21 looks to be the best release in a while so I am hoping many people return to the game.
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    LE Capable Int Assassin - U29: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...Assassin-Build
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (20 Warlock EA DPS Build), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

Nyszsa Ohmsford of Sarlona has now hit Lvl 25.

2016 DDO Players Council Sam1313's Avatar

Default My characters.

Cannith Server.
    isamuel lvl 28 AA Ranger Champion.
    Samjr lvl 15 PM Wizard Hero.
    Samyel lvl 13 AA Ranger Legend. 3past lives as AA Ranger.
    Last edited by Sam1313; 10-21-2015 at 03:28 PM.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast