Default can you look at DDO store history back more than 60 days?

I'm pretty sure I purchased an extra backpack slot on my main, but its not there after a TR.

Is there a way to look farther back in my purchase history than 60 days?

Thanks.
    /sigh

Community Member
    3rd star from the left, and on til morning...

Quote Originally Posted by redoubt View Post
    I'm pretty sure I purchased an extra backpack slot on my main, but its not there after a TR.

Thanks.
    I haven't discovered a way for a user to do it.

I bet Account Support can.

Also, all store purchases send an email to your primary email, if you are inclined to go email-diving through your emails.

Brand / Commerce Team QuartermasterX's Avatar

Thanks.
    You can check the email address tied to your account for a DDO Store purchase receipt .

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    You can check the email address tied to your account for a DDO Store purchase receipt .
    Assuming that you haven't had to change your email address for one reason or another...

Community Member

This may sound obvious, but did you earn the Coin lords favor based backpack extensions back?

Got any before-after screenshots?
    Last edited by MindCakes; 07-23-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

Thumbs down Pitiful Turbine DDO Store Managment

Tracking purchases in the DDO Store has been a problem since it opened.

I petitioned for monthly statements to be e-mailed (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...nts?highlight=). The 'concession' was the 60 day look back. E-mails of individual transactions are difficult to track for a large number of reasons.

The Store is and hs been run with an anti-consumer mentality since Day 1 and it is my biggest gripe about it. From tracking transactions, to poor descriptions, to changing descriptions without notice, to return and exchange policies, and more - DDO could easily improve the Store and its interface to be much more consumer friendly. IMO, when you are catering to many young adults, consumer advocacy has little meaning until you have actually suffered harm.

To me, especially when Turbine was its own company, I was extremely disappointed at the "used car salesperson" approach to the DDO Store. I held them at a higher standard than they chose to hold themselves and I continue to count it as a major disappointment, especially in light of being a 'leader in the field' at the time.
    The evolution of DDO: Stormreach to Eberron Unlimited to Dungeons & Dragons Online
    -1- -2- -3- -4- -5- -6- -7- -8- -9- years & still spawning kobolds
    Who are the devs anyway? DDO Peeps Tracker

Thanks.
    are you sure its missing or just think it is because you need to unlock the 2 from C lords I thought this my first TR
    Server: Fernia Guild: Southern Tenant Farmers Union
    MrTreats:lv20 Fighter Huma Macleod:lvl20Pali WF Octavius:lvl20 Rgr Drow Ramrez:lvl20 Clr Halfling Faygo:lvl20 Rog Drow Ampata:lvl20 Wiz Drow Bach:lvl17 Bard Drow Odafin:lvl5 Life 10 Seeley:lvl1 Barb 1/2 Orc

Thanks.

I had a problem similar to this except with my extra bank slots. I had a screenshot showing the 2 for favor and the storebought bank slots maxed out. Next life I was short 1 of the purchased ones. Took forever and a day to get this settled because the history showed I never purchased it and that's what I kept being told, even though my screenshots I randomly take said I had max bank slots.

I feel sorry for you because if you are completely certain about it, you are down a long road of pain and headaches getting it fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    Indeed. I keep all my receipts in my email inbox just in case I ever want to go back and look over them. All 3+ years running can easily be summed with an inbox search using "DDO Store" for handy reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Hafeal View Post
    E-mails of individual transactions are difficult to track for a large number of reasons.
    Hard because you have to type DDO into your e-mail search bar?