Hybrid View

Community Member

Default Info needed...is this toon based on fact?

Well, I got a lot of stix gathering dust, so I thought ..stick build!! I know...there's alot of info out there...but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for and was hoping someone could help me out. I'm comfortable with feat selection and enhancements I would go with, it's just the mechanics of speed and sneak attack that worries me. Don't want to waste a lot of my time on this build based solely on my false hope :-)

32 point

12Rogue/8Druid
    (got one built and currently leveling as a rogue/druid/monk-will drop monk level at later date...need the wraps right now)
    -What I was thinking is acrobatII, in winter wolf form, with fatal harrier and/or reavers roar, using staves, and at later levels, golden guile and/or sleet storm for auto sneaks.

-My reasoning is=

1. "x?x" attack speed bonus with acro2, 30% attack speed bonus in winter wolf form, up to 25% attack speed bonus with fatal harrier, question is...do these attack speed bonuses stack?
    2. xd6+x sneak damage from 12Rogue, +5 flanking to hit bonus/2d6 sneak attack damage in winter wolf form, but again, question is...do these bonuses stack?

If anyone can clarify I would SO MUCH appreciate it. Any information or xtra info you can provide will be very helpful. It will, no doubt, save me a lot of worry and time. Thank you very much :-)

Quote Originally Posted by stratagem View Post
    Well, I got a lot of stix gathering dust, so I thought ..stick build!! I know...there's alot of info out there...but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for and was hoping someone could help me out. I'm comfortable with feat selection and enhancements I would go with, it's just the mechanics of speed and sneak attack that worries me. Don't want to waste a lot of my time on this build based solely on my false hope :-)

32 point

12Rogue/8Druid
    (got one built and currently leveling as a rogue/druid/monk-will drop monk level at later date...need the wraps right now)
    -What I was thinking is acrobatII, in winter wolf form, with fatal harrier and/or reavers roar, using staves, and at later levels, golden guile and/or sleet storm for auto sneaks.

-My reasoning is=

1. "x?x" attack speed bonus with acro2, 30% attack speed bonus in winter wolf form, up to 25% attack speed bonus with fatal harrier, question is...do these attack speed bonuses stack?
    2. xd6+x sneak damage from 12Rogue, +5 flanking to hit bonus/2d6 sneak attack damage in winter wolf form, but again, question is...do these bonuses stack?

If anyone can clarify I would SO MUCH appreciate it. Any information or xtra info you can provide will be very helpful. It will, no doubt, save me a lot of worry and time. Thank you very much :-)
    If you're going for an animal form build you need 9 druid so that you can take natural fighting for the double strike, your dps will be very far behind without it. You need to take it 3 times so usually level 9,12,15 are used for natural fighting. With a multi build you'd need to go 12,15,18

Community Member

Default i know about the double strike

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    If you're going for an animal form build you need 9 druid so that you can take natural fighting for the double strike, your dps will be very far behind without it. You need to take it 3 times so usually level 9,12,15 are used for natural fighting. With a multi build you'd need to go 12,15,18
    What I'm trying to find out is if the attack speed bonus of acrobat stacks with the attack speed bonus of winter wolf.

Community Member

Default just wait a few weeks

Enhancement pass is changing acrobat drastically, on the bright side testing this after the pass will be very easy.