Community Member

Default Cannot start Epic Destiny

Hi,

I go to the fate spinner and open the map, select my path and in the tree view have no option to start the destiny. I have no destiny started and my destiny xp bar says that no destiny has been started. I have logged, in and out a number of times and still no joy. I am a VIP member, but did not purchase the kings forest package yet. This is the first toon that I have tried to select epic destiny.

I have earned enough xp to earn lvl 21, and have taken the level. No change in my ability to select a destiny.

Thanks for your help.

Handsfull

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Quote Originally Posted by Handsful View Post
    I am a VIP member
    Irrelevant.
    but did not purchase the kings forest package yet.
    Here's your problem.

Destinies costs 1k TP, OR are in motu bundles (buying single quest pack won't help at all).

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    Irrelevant.

Here's your problem.

Destinies costs 1k TP, OR are in motu bundles (buying single quest pack won't help at all).
    Thanks...I am confused about whether it makes a difference to buy the motu bundle as a digital download or from the in game ddo store in game. The digital download said it includes epic destinies, where the in game ddo store makes no mention. Also, any idea if epic destinies are included in the shadowfell conspiracy pack?

Thanks in advance for providing marketing and sales information for ddo!

Handsfull

Hero

Thanks...I am confused about whether it makes a difference to buy the motu bundle as a digital download or from the in game ddo store in game. The digital download said it includes epic destinies, where the in game ddo store makes no mention. Also, any idea if epic destinies are included in the shadowfell conspiracy pack?

Handsfull
    Epic Destinies aren't included with the Shadowfell Consp.

And while it shouldn't make a difference whether you buy the MoTU via the DDO in-game store or the DDO Market (web based DDL). I have had too many issues with things not quite working right with DDO Store bought packs to the point where I had to call account support a bunch of times to get it figured out. I don't think I have heard anything similar to DDL (all your going to do it apply a code in your account and you'll have access, there isn't anything additional to DL).

The MoTU Complete pack (4995tp iirc) in the DDO store does indeed list ED as part of the pack, you have to scroll down to see it. It can be very deceptive.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Handsfull
    Shadowfell does not include epic destinies.

As I recall the in game store has several different options available. One of them probably includes epic destinies but you would have to check carefully.