Default poor litany reward....

o.O

Really?
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Hardcore ransack syndrome.

Founder

Wow, I don't think I've ever gotten a list that bad - even in Korthos! Wasn't there a bug like that a while back?

Quote Originally Posted by HAL View Post
    Wow, I don't think I've ever gotten a list that bad - even in Korthos! Wasn't there a bug like that a while back?
    It's not the bug that was doing that. Whats happening is someone did ehhhhhhhhhnccc where they probably did the flags as the last four runs or even added another c to flag. You get the end reward after you're flagged and since you've ran it so many times it thinks you've ransacked the end reward list as well.

Negative.

I try not to farm. This life in particular has been a "No Farm" just to see how difficult it would be to level without doing any farming.

I did the minimum required to flag. 1 Elite(Vol) 2 hard (Mentau and and Cinnis) and one Normal(Cholthulz). You dont get any reward list until all 4 are done as well.

Thats was my end reward.... Pretty sweet eh?
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    Negative.

I try not to farm. This life in particular has been a "No Farm" just to see how difficult it would be to level without doing any farming.

I did the minimum required to flag. 1 Elite(Vol) 2 hard (Mentau and and Cinnis) and one Normal(Cholthulz). You dont get any reward list until all 4 are done as well.

Thats was my end reward.... Pretty sweet eh?
    Wow, if that was from that few of runs that's really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    You dont get any reward list until all 4 are done as well.
    Wow, is that an incredibly recent change? I didn't do the optional flagging last life, still got my end reward... I thought? Well, I'm hitting Littany tonight so I'll try for an end reward and see what happens...

Edit:
    As a follow up, ran Littany (no opts) and tried to colloect my end reward, game served me up big slice of "duh" in the face. No or incomplete opts = no advancement = no reward. Don't know what I was (mistakenly) recalling earlier, bit it wasn't Littany.
    Last edited by PermaBanned; 07-21-2013 at 08:22 AM.
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow

I can confirm this. You only get an end reward when you have destroyed all crystals and receive the Accursed Ascension quest.

My list had a +2 Crossbow and a +2 Shield.
    NedrilFavored Soul . GidraMonkcher . LambalorBard . Cannith