Community Member

Default favor don´t give the correct turbine points

My problem began when i reach 500 of favor in khyber and my character received two mails:

1º) Congratulations! As a special bonus to you in recognition for the first time you’ve achieved 500 total favor on the Khyber game world, you have been given 50 additional Points to spend at the DDO Store!

To enter the DDO Store and start shopping, just click the gold coin icon in the main menu bar.

The more new quests you complete, the more Points you will be awarded. Happy adventuring!

2º) Well done! For reaching 500 total favor you have been given a Favor Reward. You now have an additional 25 Points to spend at the DDO Store!

Just click the DDO Store coin icon in the main menu to start shopping. And keep playing new quests, because for every 100 favor you earn with any character, you will receive another gift of free Points. Good luck!

but in my purchase history only appears:

Apr 10, 2013 12:26 PM -> Bonus - Favor Reward Bonus -> No Selected Character -> 15 --- --- 702

Now i reach 800 of favor and received only 15 turbine points again:

Jul 19, 2013 8:43 PM -> Bonus - Favor Reward Bonus -> No Selected Character ->15 --- --- 122

Before opening this thread,i search in the forum and I saw that there are a similar problem in a post of 2010. i think that i can´t be the only one which happens this and i hope this problem be resolved in near future and get my turbine points.

Last edited by Gato_Samurai; 07-20-2013 at 08:36 AM.

Customer Service Representative Carpe_Noctem's Avatar

If you did not receive the correct number of points for hitting a favor landmark, please contact Account Support via the information in my signature. They will be happy to look into this for you.
    DDO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available from 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @DDOSupport