Default Red Latency on First Log-In of the Day!

OK - I personally rarely saw this {and when I did it was on my F2P alt account!} although I have real life friends {yes from the local games club} who have had this problem in the past {neither are playing at the moment to test whether they're still having issues}.

Since the latest Patch however {you know the one that's supposedly fixed a number of people's issues with this!} I've seen it 2 or 3 times on my MAIN ACCOUNT {VIP}!

Why Devs? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    OK - I personally rarely saw this {and when I did it was on my F2P alt account!} although I have real life friends {yes from the local games club} who have had this problem in the past {neither are playing at the moment to test whether they're still having issues}.

Since the latest Patch however {you know the one that's supposedly fixed a number of people's issues with this!} I've seen it 2 or 3 times on my MAIN ACCOUNT {VIP}!

Why Devs? Why?

Something odd happened with it, as I used to get it every time and I still haven't gotten it since the patch. Seems like it just switched around who has had it happen. I don't get it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    Something odd happened with it, as I used to get it every time and I still haven't gotten it since the patch. Seems like it just switched around who has had it happen. I don't get it either.
    It stayed the same for me so i guess i'm in the third group. If i try Orien first, I log in d.o.a. 100% of the time. If i try Thelanis first, it never happens.

The actual game world loading itself is a lot cleaner for me though. I no longer zone in naked and underwater.

Something else which happens to me is what i call a latency surge. Any loging except the first one after booting the computer, i will log in fine and green. That lasts for about 30 seconds. Then i get a latency surge, which goes up to about 2500 mls. I'm normally at about 90 mls. This usually lasts for roughly 45 seconds to a minute. Happens pretty much every time. But it didn't used to. It started about the same time as the d.o.a. logins.