Community Member

Default So I have about 3 weeks of non-VIP access - need favor grinding build :) Level 12 max

I've decided to go back to VIP on my account, and am going to buy both MOTU and SC to bring it up to date. I won't be able to do this for approx 3 weeks though, and thought I might grind out some favor on other servers while I am waiting. My main is stuck at level 16.5 atm and I need more content!

Can anyone recommend a nice strong build which will not be played past say level 12? My main is a caster, so a melee toon is a fun idea. I have access to WF race and Monk class (but not arti or FVS).

EDIT: As I have an energetic 2-yo, my play times are odd, and I mainly solo. Please take this into account!

Thanks for input!

Ist.

A melee oriented cleric (probably with 1 fighter level to use 2-handers) is solid for this level range and makes self healing easy.
    Another good option is a bard, because they have strong buffs (rage, haste, blur, displacement, songs), good enough healing (at least with wands), and are good at stealth (can make you gain a lot of time in some quests) as well as a very effective CC.
    Wizards are a bit annoying during the 1st levels, but then it's a breeze, so it may be a good choice for favor hunt.
    Thelanis: Nassim* (F12/P6/M2) - Talienor** (P18/Ra2) - Feithlin** (F12/Bd7/C1) - Stoneoak* (F12/M6/P2) - Hokusai (M17/F2/C1) - Ardence* (Bd15/F3/Ro2) - Matsushiro* (Ro11/M6/P3) | Argonessen: Luneargent (W18/Ro2) - Talienor (Ro20) - Takshir (Bd16/F2/Ro2) - Hiacynthe (C20) | Ghallanda: A bunch of pre DDO Unlimited characters (field of testing for post U19 )

Community Member

Hmm...a bard is an interesting idea actually. Splash with Barbarian I assume?

I definitely won't run a caster - I'd really like to try a different playstyle.