Default By the horns of Balinor! Any european RP guilds?

Hello all,

My name is Mastodon. I'm an old european RPG player, be it pen and paper or digital. And I want to find some guild to experience roleplay in DDO. I know a lot about the Forgotten Realms and I'm reading stuffs about Eberron. I've got a lvl3 barbarian dwarf caracter on the Orien server and I regularly play it on decent hours (GMT+1). But I'm OK with recreating one on another server if needed. I've got a mic (but has not found a way to use it with DDO yet), and I speak a decent English/Common with a french/elvish accent. But I can switch it to a deutsch/dwarvish accent.

Cya!

Yes. PM sent.

Community Member

Default Not too serious

Yes, The Legends Guild on Thelanis.

We are small, play GMT evenings, and run toons where character > DPS, but our role play is more banter than Tolkien.

Website - www.LegendsGuild.eu

Always happy to try a job with a potential new ally. Look me up in game or PM or reply to this.

Oh, and if anything with the surname of Shenanigan approaches you, believe nothing it says!
    www.LegendsGuild.eu - on Thelanis
    Brunhildha (Stroppy healer); Niwareka (Sneaky Ranger); Hiacynthe (Happy Monk); Juss (Hitty Healer); Sharkee (Dirty old Shenanigan); Kawariki (Confused drow wizzy)

Thanks a lot for your answers guys!