Community Member

Default 19 Rogue 1 Bard - Will fascinate work?

I don't think i saw anywhere on the wiki that anything will limit a 1 bard from attaining max Fascinate DC. With just 2 skill points each level to perform. He will only have 2 songs (+1 from enhancements) but can regenerate with Anthem.

Another alternative is to go 6 bard and Virtuoso 1 to further allow fascinating constructs/undead & enthrall.

Anyone try similar bard splashes? Ive never tried a rogue but thinking the CC would help. 18 rogue/1 ranger/1 bard or maybe 14 rogue 6 bard for more healing.
    Last edited by supott; 07-18-2013 at 09:13 AM.

From Wisconsin, Live in Iowa, Vist Wisconsin

I have a "light" bard spash (11ranger/8bard/1fighter ) - facsinate works well.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ight=acetylene

With the coming update - I would lean towards 12/8.

Good luck!

Calling Sarlona my home - Guildmaster - Brotherhood of Redemption - ddo.borguild.com
    Alts - Propane, Kerosene, Hexane, JA, Waulter, Acetylene, CNG, LPG, Woodpile, Hexyne, Dilithium Crystal, Geothermal, TidalPower, Windpower, Natural Gas, Antimematter, and Coaldust (and a few others)

Saving Throw: Will negates, DC = Perform skill + 1d20

Your ability will be limited by your Perform Skill only so if you can max it to 23 Ranks and have a perform item and any charisma modifiers you should be good.

Community Member

Duration of fascinate depends on bard levels. 24 + 6 second per bard. So that's another factor to consider. Is 30 seconds enough for your plans?