Community Member

Post Is Int/Str arty viable in heroic play?

I am going to tr soon into arty for completionest and to make the most of things i am taking arty lvls in every life tht i have left. I will also being taking 6 ranger lvls for the extra PBS range. Is it going to be viable if i want to mix endless fullisade and manyshot? I just want to be able to get to cap not looking for amazing dps just something to have fun with while dishing out some damage.

The buid i am doing is 8/6/6 arty/ranger/fighter
    arty for past life
    ranger for PBS range adn manyshot
    fighter for kensai with repeaters

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by multipro View Post
    I am going to tr soon into arty for completionest and to make the most of things i am taking arty lvls in every life tht i have left. I will also being taking 6 ranger lvls for the extra PBS range. Is it going to be viable if i want to mix endless fullisade and manyshot? I just want to be able to get to cap not looking for amazing dps just something to have fun with while dishing out some damage.

The buid i am doing is 8/6/6 arty/ranger/fighter
    arty for past life
    ranger for PBS range adn manyshot
    fighter for kensai with repeaters
    If you're still looking at this build....

Manyshot doesn't work with repeaters, and Fusillade doesn't work with bows, so you're really looking at 2 completely immiscible builds at once. Most players, if they want to go bow archer, would go 6 Rgr/6 Monk and mix Manyshot with 10,000 Stars, since those are both bow-compatible.

If you want to go pure repeater, then 6 Arti for Fusillade, and then the only other thing you can do to really boost it is Rogue levels for Sneak Attack dice - but that of course doesn't help you vs mobs that are immune to Sneak. Or stick with at least 18 Arti, and go with Deadly Weapons and boost your runearm level up.