I had an Idea I wanted to pass on.
To make guilds more fun and interesting.
Have an item that only drops in a hard high level quest, random in a certain chest, bind to character, this item is a one time portal opener.
On a guild ship, when the item is used it opens a stable portal to another new world.
Each guild can have only one portal.
Going though this portal, enter a new wilderness zone. This zone will be generated once, from a random engine (so each guild will have a different world, ie, cold, hot, jungle, plains, or etc...) it will have a large flat area where the portal comes out, surrounded by a large slayer area. This area will have many random features, so it is different in mobs and rares each time entered, but the landscape stays mostly the same. And will change on level of mobs by the level of the party (party must have all members within 3 levels of each other). Rares will have a chance to have points (I'll call them castle points, much like guilds get now). These Castle points go to building in the area(hut/fort/castle/farms/homes/etc.) Others can come here (not just guildies) but can only enter though the portal on the guild ship (so will need an invite), but all castle points go to this guild.
Once a certain level of building is made (say a tavern), there could be quest givers that give quests only on this world. (Each world could have the same quests, with a random engine to make them alittle different).
Expansions, would bring new slayer areas (ones with set levels), but still with a random first time setup, so each world would be different (people will have fun telling others, whats on their world), and quests.
1. Main Slayer area changes mob level, on the group level. So all guildies can help build the area. More castle points drop in higher levels.
2. Main Slayer area map changes over time, as things are built.
3. Expansions add areas and quests to this new world, but randoms first runs to each world. After first runs, other slayer areas, and quests are set somewhat.
4. Guild ranks expanded, as castle and area grow (homes/farms/inns/etcs.), to King/lords/knights).
5. Takes Plat to build buildings and hire guards and workers.
6. Guild members can buy their own homes.
I think this would be lots of fun, we can conquer a new fresh world, write our on destiny, all that stuff.