Community Member

Lightbulb New Launcher working as intended

If you mean intended is taking ages to load, giving the red DC symbol and having to be shut down and restarted again

Yay for DDO progress!

DDO progress is defined as any programming that leaves the game in the same state and doesn't break it even more

New launcher's done wonders for me. It looks kinda ugly with white/blue progress boxes vs the old polished look, but instead of taking 4-5 minutes to load in, I'm down to 60-90 seconds - and that's on my first load in of the day, if I have to relog, it's in under a minute.
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by goldgolem View Post
    If you mean intended is taking ages to load, giving the red DC symbol and having to be shut down and restarted againYay for DDO progress! DDO progress is defined as any programming that leaves the game in the same state and doesn't break it even more
    If you are having problems logging in, then I would look at your computer or connection. If you believe its not your computer then try another computer on your connection to see you still have problems.
    Member of Mythical

Community Member

My pc is fine and my connection is excellent

a brand new account loads fast, my old account crashes constantly on loading in, etc

Community Member

i would like to complain about the lack of a "enter last played world" checkbox.
    why was it removed?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jasper319 View Post
    i would like to complain about the lack of a "enter last played world" checkbox.
    why was it removed?
    It's still there if you do not have the multiple instances allowed.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Theboz View Post
    If you are having problems logging in, then I would look at your computer or connection. If you believe its not your computer then try another computer on your connection to see you still have problems.
    I am having the red latency when I log in as well on both my computers, as well as other people in my guild. It isn't just him

Quote Originally Posted by Theboz View Post
    1st day worked great, in old desktop pc and bran new laptop

2nd day and further we're again with the 23442 minutes loading, then red symbol and conection lost

amazes me the time that launcher worked, 1 day? less? i have 50MB cable, so no, it's not internet nor pc, it's the launcher, again
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...