Community Member

Default Edric Crastmere in main Quest Hub

I get a dialogue box with the option to say "What's next?"

He replies "I'm sorry I was distracted. The prison situation is a mess! But please, speak with me again. We will pick up where we left off.

I talk again and get same option to ask "what's next?"

He replies "I'm sorry I was distracted. The prison situation is a mess! But please, speak with me again. We will pick up where we left off.

I talk again and still have the same option to ask "what's next?"

So, yea it's like groundhog day up in here at the moment. If he is not supposed to give a different answer then perhaps he needs to stop telling me to keep speaking with him. Not sure if it matters but I have done all of the quests at least one time but the mirror one.

Default Unresponsive NPC

I get the same, all 5 quests are reported as solved, but he only says I'm busy. The quest log reads "Talk to NPC", tried it in ES and the Docks, no luck. On a side note, should I, by that time, be able to use the lizardman teleport? If so, maybe I missed something in one of the quest...
    On Argo, Mustard comes free with all of these toons: Mustardseed, Temmple of Cogs, Dareios, Homunkulus, Omegara, Tritanium Onslaught, Mincepie, Bycycle Repairman, Stoutpole

Community Member

Lizard man teleport also fails to work for me. Thought I had done something wrong. Perhaps he is bugged. I traveled back through the inquest sewer/lizardman npc and thought that would flag him. It did not.

Community Member

Hmm. I was thinking Lizardman was tied to finding all Journals ( I am still missing one) or to something on epics (I only ran heroic).
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Community Member

Default Nope

I have all the journals and the lizard man teleporter does not get you inside.

I assumed that it was intended to be one-way - teleports you out of the prison, but not inside. If it's supposed to be a two-way teleport, then it's bugged.

Edit: He seems to be working now - at least I got the end chain reward.
    Last edited by Texlaw1992; 07-21-2013 at 01:14 AM.