Default Reset Password does not work

Clicked the forgot password thing, asked me for email. Entered email, then clicked and copy pasted link in email. Sent me to account page to reset password for said account. After putting in new password, then confirming password I clicked enter.
    It stayed at that same window and wouldn't go any further. Tried in 4 different browsers all same. Your reset thing is broke.

Customer Service Representative Carpe_Noctem's Avatar

I can confirm that the password resets are currently working properly. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing some problems when changing yours.

Your password may not meet the requirements. It must be between 8 and 16 characters in length, and must contain AT LEAST 3 of the following four categories:

• English uppercase characters (A - Z)
    • English lowercase characters (a - z)
    • Base 10 digits (0 - 9)
    • Non-alphanumeric characters such as !, $, #, or %

If your password meets these requirements but you continue to experience difficulties, please contact Account Support via the information in my signature for further assistance.
    DDO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available from 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @DDOSupport

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_Noctem View Post
    I can confirm that the password resets are currently working properly. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing some problems when changing yours.

Your password may not meet the requirements. It must be between 8 and 16 characters in length, and must contain AT LEAST 3 of the following four categories:

• English uppercase characters (A - Z)
    • English lowercase characters (a - z)
    • Base 10 digits (0 - 9)
    • Non-alphanumeric characters such as !, $, #, or %

If your password meets these requirements but you continue to experience difficulties, please contact Account Support via the information in my signature for further assistance.
    It met all those requirements at the time I posted this. Thank you for fixing it, even if you don't want to admit something was wrong. The same password I attempted to change it to those days ago I did today, so I know the problem wasn't on my mind. Again, thank you for fixing it.