Default Stone of Experience (MoTU Variant)

If you need a stone like this, and haven't used one on your account, contact me in game and I'll stone you for free. I got like 20 of these originally across my accounts and didn't use more than 5 or 6. Still have several lying around.

Don't want anything for them. I can't use them, so they are are only good for helping out others. Have done this for several people in last 6 months.

Toons in sig.

Cya.
    Asheras - Velania - Ventarya - Renvar - Vallorynn - Officer - Loreseekers and Sentinels Guilds - Khyber

Sir, you rock.

I don't play on Khyber, but good on you for your generosity.

Community Member

Hey, guy just stoned one of mine on an alt account. These stones still work and he has a stockpile. Seriously, take him up on it.

Thanks for all the interest. Stoned about 4-5 people in the last few weeks. The MoTU stones still work nicely. Not doing any more stoning, though. I'm about out. Thanks all.

BTW, Didn't charge anything for stoning folks. I think that's weaksauce.
    Asheras - Velania - Ventarya - Renvar - Vallorynn - Officer - Loreseekers and Sentinels Guilds - Khyber

That's quite generous of you! I'm about to TR my gimpling cleric, I'll have to ponder on this.

Quomodo cecidisti de cælo, Lucifer, qui mane oriebaris. corruisti in terram, qui vulnerabas gentes.
    Qui dicebas in corde tuo: In cælum conscendam, super astra Dei exaltabo solium meum.

Community Member

Default Stone of Exp

Hey. Can you save one of those stones of exp for my toon snipedyou? Cool thx. Im usually on everyday for the whole day.

Quote Originally Posted by flute136 View Post
    Hey. Can you save one of those stones of exp for my toon snipedyou? Cool thx. Im usually on everyday for the whole day.
    Sorry. As I stated two posts above, I'm not doing any more stoning at the moment. Take Care!