Default End of the First Closed Beta Event

Tomorrow, July 16th, at 10am Eastern (GMT-4) Lamannia will be coming down to mark the end of the first closed beta event.

Feel free to check back on these forums for updates and information regarding the next event cycle which is scheduled for July 19th through the 21st.

Your bring it donw when no one can get in to the prison then no one give good feed back on the quest . for some of us player's could not even run the quest I hope this is fixed when you bring it back up on the 19th
    Squeak's Army

Would this be for the next pack btw?

Community Member

Thx for giving the time.
    Who ever said, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." did not work with computers...

i was able to do all the quests and they wernt bad they have some bugs which i reported but nothing game breaking so far. Just a few things that are annoying.

Community Member

Default Thanks

I got all the quests done except for the last one in the chain due to time. I did get to complete all the surveys but 1 also. I would like to take the time to thank the Devs for coming and speaking with everyone who wanted to come into the channel. I appreciate their attention to matters that had come up and fixing bugs as soon as they could. I know they couldn't get to everything or get everything when everyone wanted them to but I believe they put forth a great effort this weekend and I cant wait for the next weekend event.

Talking prison break

Really enjoyed the prison break.....think it would be a great feature to add for...say... April fools or something ...." wow a couple shadows are out here and can't seem to get into explorer area...uhmmm a few more, this is getting a bit much...hahaaa a few need a raise...ah...HELP anyone HELP.... NM (never mind) red name cr 50 beholders over here. guess we are not getting recued" .....IT was a blast..... love the sound of true panic....

(odd my profile name and number of posts has been reset)
    Last edited by rex_havok; 07-16-2013 at 02:22 PM.
    U don't have to run faster then the mobs just faster then your friends

I would have LOVED to get into these and play. Seems someone didn't think this beta invite thingie thru. My highest normal leveld ava is 11 monk. I got the bladeforged paly and he is 16th..Sadly ALL these new quests start at level 17 just to begin to play the release. I have been trying to level up a Shadir and a Morninglord but it seems that EXP has been nerfed to hell and back. In the last week I have only managed to get 2 MAYBE 3 bubbles added to their gimpness.. Maybe next time for test purposes you can make it so people can at least level an ava to the minimum level of the quests needing testing?
    Why after every update to the games I play do I constantly have to pick more pieces of the nerf bat from the back of my skull. Abolish corporate involvement in gaming now.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg_Bill View Post
    I would have LOVED to get into these and play. Seems someone didn't think this beta invite thingie thru. My highest normal leveld ava is 11 monk. I got the bladeforged paly and he is 16th..Sadly ALL these new quests start at level 17 just to begin to play the release. I have been trying to level up a Shadir and a Morninglord but it seems that EXP has been nerfed to hell and back. In the last week I have only managed to get 2 MAYBE 3 bubbles added to their gimpness.. Maybe next time for test purposes you can make it so people can at least level an ava to the minimum level of the quests needing testing?
    When it reopens:
    Go to the marketplace.
    Enter the big door by the trainers that is not there on live. (This takes you to a place called the test dojo)
    Find the "guide".
    Level to whatever level you feel would be appropriate for testing.

More info can be found in this sticked post in the main lamannia news and dissucions forum.

Community Member

When's the next one? I got too busy this weekend

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyMaxson View Post
    When's the next one? I got too busy this weekend
    Back up on Friday, then down after the weekend (Monday or Tuesday)

That'll be the weekly pattern.

Community Member

What are the hours for the beta? Every time I try to log on after work, West Coast, it is closed.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Aezar View Post
    What are the hours for the beta? Every time I try to log on after work, West Coast, it is closed.
    As the first post says Beta is down until Friday.