Community Member

Default Unable to enter the Prison

My husband and I are unable to enter the prison explorer area to do the quest Friends in low places

Community Member

the portal to get to evening star from the spinner's web is not working, neither is the portal into the wheloon prison. kind of hard to do the quests for the survey if you cannot get in .

Community Member

I have only been able to get it to work from instance 3. Which sadly is not often since that requires 2 other instances to be full. But yea, really hard to evaluate what you can not get to.

Not that it's the best of feedback, but... ditto. I have a character parked at the enterance, and I log in occasionally to see if I can get in and... well, that's about it. I can't test any of the content, and I would prefer to really give the enhancements a workover in the new stuff if possible - multiple birds with one catapult of stones sorta deal.

So... fix that entrance!

We have found the cause of the prison entrance breaking. We plan on it being fixed for the next Lamannia patch. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community Member

when i was playing earlier i saw that the real entrance to the prison is actually on the ground lvl near where teh quest givers were. looks like the entrance and the door got separated for some reason. look around near on the ground near where the door is to see if the entrance is maybe there.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    We have found the cause of the prison entrance breaking. We plan on it being fixed for the next Lamannia patch. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    You're not showing up in the dev tracker :/

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    You're not showing up in the dev tracker :/
    That's a known issue that our web guys are looking into.