Default Questgiver Locations

This is probably a really stupid thing to be bothered by, but it bugs me that the questgivers for this new chain are at the Eveningstar docks as well as in Wheloon. (Especially since some of them greet you by saying "Welcome to Wheloon".) I mean, what's the point of having them there? If you don't know how to get to the Wheloon Docks public area you're gonna have a tough time completing any of the quests anyway. The choice to have them in both places doesn't really make sense to me, and it... I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like it kinda breaks my immersion.

I wasn't able to get into Wheloon Prison explorer last time I was on so I can't actually comment on any of the quests yet. Just thought I'd mention that given that it bothered me.
    Liseyda on Khyber: TR3 Elf Paladin (L18).

Question

I know. It's very annoying. They seem far to eager to frivolously add needless npcs all over the world. The flagging quests even send you back to Eveningstar if you entered them in Wheloon, and as far as the prison quests go, well they may as well put all the GIanthold npcs in the MP...

Another annoyance is the yellow chalices glowing over some chain npcs. The only time an npc should have yellow over their head is if they have a quest for me or I am turning in a quest. While I am on the chain it should be grey.
    Last edited by Meretrix; 07-14-2013 at 04:39 PM.

Community Member

/agreed. I am hoping that the ones in Eveningstar were only placed as placeholders at an earlier time. They should go imho.

Please remove redundant npcs from Eveningstar! they are very annoying.
    Please remove the silly quest signs from Eberron ( I think they are gone on live but are on Lammania and I would hate to see them return)
    Please remove the ugly Hall of Heroes door in Eveningstar. What is the point of it? It leads to nowhere.
    Please remove the travel to Eberron/Eveningstar buttons on my log in screen. It is pointless clutter and I fail to see the point of it.