Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Since the update one of my accounts can not login, while 2 of them can.

It's always "The username and/or password provided is incorrect. Please try again. Username and password are case sensitive."

Rollback time, there is really no need to break things that are already working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastius View Post
    This update caused a +3 to +4 Charisma upgrade tome to be bound to me. IT recoded the book and states it was bought in the DDO store when it was in fact looted in the King's Forest.
    Upgrade tomes are always BTA

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SylverChaos View Post
    Oh great hoped the crashing on login was fix'd but instead I can't even get in now. Anyone else having that issue. Lost connection with server as soon as log in no matter what character I try. Was only doing it once every session now it won't let me play. Ok so I can I can get into other worlds but not the one with all my characters on it?
    Finally able to get in with my characters. Had to make a new character and load in it before it would allow me to use the characters I already had. If it is fixed or not is anybody's guess but hope I don't have this problem again when I try to load in again.

Community Member

Default got a little trick for me?

came back from work, started update. update finished, restarted launcher. username n password fine. at world selection is instant red worlds, they are all down. tried repair launcher, restart comp etc...
    Also, on username window it shows me last world visited is lam which is not true.
    i did email support turbine but they re done for the night im sure.
    hope someone can help me out a bit.

Community Member

Default Non-VIP?

Did anyone else notice that when you log in there is a status now? Tells me I am non-vip even though I still pay. What happened here and will that affect the game in any way? Was VIP status changed and I didn't notice?

I found the solution to this, no thanks to Turbine support.

The client will only accept passwords of 16 characters or less. So if you have a longer password then just enter the first 16 characters. It should then work.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marakahn View Post
    I found the solution to this, no thanks to Turbine support.

The client will only accept passwords of 16 characters or less. So if you have a longer password then just enter the first 16 characters. It should then work.
    HOLY ****ING **** ! How did you figure this out ?
    Many thanks man, it works.

Turbine : Powered by fans ....yeah right

Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    HOLY ****ING **** ! How did you figure this out ?
    Many thanks man, it works.

Turbine : Powered by fans ....yeah right
    I just compared the passwords of the 2 accounts that were working to the one account that was not, 2 of them had 16 character passwords, the other one 20.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marakahn View Post
    I just compared the passwords of the 2 accounts that were working to the one account that was not, 2 of them had 16 character passwords, the other one 20.
    Thank you again, I reinstalled, reupdated, changed passwords, tried different PC, nothing worked and I doubt I would be able to log anytime soon otherwise. Because shame on me for using long password.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    Thank you again, I reinstalled, reupdated, changed passwords, tried different PC, nothing worked and I doubt I would be able to log anytime soon otherwise. Because shame on me for using long password.
    I had the same issue - suspect this is going to hit a lot of people who use password managers.

Quote Originally Posted by oakfed View Post
    I had the same issue - suspect this is going to hit a lot of people who use password managers.
    I would strongly suggest to never, ever, ever, ever, ever use any password manager, ever
    Groz, Almostthere, Medicant and Harvezzt. Argo RULES!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DunkleNymphe View Post
    I guess it's best not to log on monday until it's sure they didn't completely **** up again.
    yea my computer stoped working after this last update

Community Member

Default SSL error

Hello, I keep getting "Error creating SSL context() when i try to log in to DDO.I have try to search the forumns for a fix with no luck.Even uninstalled and re-installed the game same error message.If anyone knows how to fix this i would much appreicate it.

Community Member

Nice update
    I love the 5-10 minutes between the luncher start and the game start :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sindeara View Post
    Did anyone else notice that when you log in there is a status now? Tells me I am non-vip even though I still pay. What happened here and will that affect the game in any way? Was VIP status changed and I didn't notice?
    This is a display bug only, you still have your VIP status.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    This is a display bug only, you still have your VIP status.
    LMAO so even this little patch had a bug. I don't even care really. all my friends are gone from the game and I don't even log in any more. **** I cant even move around in the market for about 3 minutes after I log in. when my fighter swings the numbers don't come up until aminute after the fact. What has happened too this game? well any way keep up the hard work...
    Kahzadoom~Xzr~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~DoomTusk~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Tried to play SWTOR last night, their launcher is so buggy it crashed my system repeatedly. After almost 2 hours of troubleshooting just to get it to play, I gave up completely.

Opened up DDO and saw "downloading updates" ... I groaned to myself and thought "oh yeah, update!" and immediately set myself for bitter disappointment and frustration.

To my surprise, everything downloaded fairly quickly and I was up and running DDO inside of 15 minutes.

I just wanted to post an alternate viewpoint, thanks for reading!
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Cauthey_No_CCInfo View Post
    The Update 18 Patch 3 notes are pretty lean:

https://www.ddo.com/en/update-18-patch-3

Plus, the image and wording on the community page says that 18.2 is available. Shouldn't this boast 18.3, and link appropriately?

http://www.ddo.com/en/community

So, the updates to the launcher - are these cosmetic/style changes only? Or, are there more significant, functional updates to improve performance with the launcher? Can you go into greater detail on this, or on any of the other changes?

Thank you!

Is the information about the launcher update published somewhere else that I have missed?

Quote Originally Posted by Veriden View Post
    Hope they are correcting the issue with the twists of fate...the game doesn't need people cheating and ruining the fun for others.
    Hmm...My best suggestion to you is if someone is throwing a healing spring or a boulder toss or the like and is taking your fun from you, find people of your like mindset and run with them. If you are relegated to running pugs, there are a lot worse things that could happen than having a powerful party.
    Khyber server. Raavynn , Fabrykator, Agryvor, Lotyss, Vyolator, Legionnayre, Kwychanng

Community Member

Default Last played world

I really miss the auto enter last played world feature from the new launcher. (Or maybe it is just very hidden?)
    Please make it available!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast