Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Scheduled Server Downtime: 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) Monday, July 15th

The DDO Game Servers will be brought down on Monday, July 15rh from 7:00 - 10:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) for an update to the game. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

This is for Update 18 Patch 3. We'll have release notes tomorrow, but this includes a launcher update in addition to a couple of bug fixes.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    This is for Update 18 Patch 3. We'll have release notes tomorrow, but this includes a launcher update in addition to a couple of bug fixes.
    Will launcher update be the same fail as in LotRO?

moved east beside the oak tree, burrow'd under the cedar beside the lake..

Question throwing down some Love..

Thankyou for the fixes..

Please Please.. throwing down some Love,
    do tell if my Casters are going to be okay,
    I'm a VIP for many years, loyal member, and all,
    but I love my Sorcs, Wizzies, Bards, Cleric et al, even my poor gimped WF fighter,

but if they are going to be nerfed badly I will not renew anymore.. I hate to say that,
    but I'm not playing much this last couple months as I miss my Casters abilities..
    broke my gaming heart..

so I hope things work out ok,

peace and blessings;

Mystic Mountain DragonRiders
    pushing cart along marketplace shouting; " Fling out yer dead.. "

Community Member

I guess it's best not to log on monday until it's sure they didn't completely **** up again.

I presume the Launcher will be the one that's has been on Lamania for a while and works well. Also I would hope that one of the bug fixes is the Bauldy (spelling) chain as I read somewhere that was also fixed

Community Member

Default Really? REALLY?

Every day people complain about bugs, lag, launcher errors, overpower and nerfs, etc. then as soon as they say they are going to try and address these issues you start bashing them? I'm so tired of this negative attitude people have EVERY SECOND IN EVERY SITUATION.
    I don't know who you are in real life, but apparently I am supposed to think you are super cool by bashing the people who are trying to make your game life better. I know I know, it's simple code that a genius like yourself could clear up in one day for half their salary despite only being able to theorize about the actual structure they are working with and subsequent bugs that would be tied in with these "easy" changes.
    Do you really think these people are out to get ya? That they could EASILY fix all these issues but maliciously choose not to because...I don't know, this hypothetical just got too absurd.
    Here are the facts of the situation, the devs go to work to pay their bills, just like you and I (and some of your parents), They have good days, and bad days, sometimes mistakes happen, sometimes priorities get shifted for reasons that you and I will never know so why jump on the negative bandwagon? Cause really, you sound like idiots.

DBag: "We have concerns and you must address them now! you steal my money if this isn't fixed in 8 minutes and I will quite the game (that I hate anyway) because you all suck and are bad at your jobs! You OWE ME!
    Dev: "Hey guys, we are trying to work on some of those concerns you brought to our attention in as expeditious a manner as possible while trying to avoid new conflicts."
    DBag: "POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP"
    Dev: "...anyway... We will continue to address as many issues as we can as quickly as we feasibly can. Thank you for your... valuable input? It "

You can (and will) complain about everything after the patch, so for the love of god would you not get all worked up about a possibility in a hypothetical situation that won't even maybe exist until the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Gavroshe View Post
    snip
    Hi Welcome to the internet

Also didn't really see much complaining in this thread, unless it was cubed.

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    Hi Welcome to the internet

Also didn't really see much complaining in this thread, unless it was cubed.
    Yet

The DDO Game Servers will be brought down on Monday, July 15rh from 7:00 - 10:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) for an update to the game. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!
    15rh? The launcher is wrong too.
    The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
    Dee Hock

Community Member

Default Tip - Keep New Launcher Open to Avoid Error 205

Maybe this has been fixed, but I've found with the new launcher under Windows 8, it does not automatically restart if you close the game. For the many of us who are "redboxed" when you first log in, quit the launcher and then log in normally, it will not work and you get an error 205 message.

So, if you have this problem, click on the down-pointing arrow in the upper right corner of the launcher box (launcher options) and select "keep launcher open." Problem solved.

Community Member

Exclamation Wrong Sub-Forum?

Thanks for the info. But shouldn't this (also) be in the "Service News" sub-forum?
    Last edited by Fnordian; 07-15-2013 at 03:43 AM.

Community Member

Wink

I just noticed your forum profile picture, soooo cool, and what it was a picture of.
    How could I get one of those?

Community Member

Keep getting error message, Value cannot be null in the launcher where I normally put in username/password

Community Member Eternal_Newbie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polynike View Post
    Keep getting error message, Value cannot be null in the launcher where I normally put in username/password
    Maybe u should wait the end of the maintenance job to complain about login relative pbs ?

Or maybe i am a bit too confident....

Will c :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    Will launcher update be the same fail as in LotRO?
    I love people over use the word fail. reminds me of my friends 13 yr old as hes beating the **** outta me in CoD..

that kid went on and on about how i was such a fail... grrrrrr

Down with the Union!!!!!!!

As for the update, im sure all bugs will be fixed today!
    Outatime Exodus
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM

Hope they are correcting the issue with the twists of fate...the game doesn't need people cheating and ruining the fun for others.

Community Member

Do hope they fix the CCed mobs running around the place ones and for all. Or maybe they fix Bigtop DC´s. Btw is the patch notes coming out soon? Would be lovely if we could get a glimpse at it before the servers are back up again.
    If they do decide to start fixing bug´s then maybe its worth starting to report on them again.

Hey, that's twice in a row now that the scheduled downtime doesn't interfere with my play time. Yay!

Community Member Mephisto-Helix's Avatar

Be nice if some of the irritating bugs like Bigtop dc's and whatnot would be fixed but I have a feeling it's to fix what is making some people moan and not what we're wishing for

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast