Community Member

Default Bladeforged can't pick repair manipulation enhancement?

Bladeforged can't pick repair manipulation enhancement?

This seems like a bug to me, so I reported it as such. I am also posting here though to see if this is just an issue with my toon or is this the way it is.

I looked on the "unavailable" and it says (in green letters) "available to level 1 Bladeforged". Thinking that I had somehow missed this very important enhancement, I reset mine to be able to add spellpower for my self-healing but it never showed in the "available" list and wouldn't let me select it from the unavailable when opened up either.

Anyone else having this issue or anyone who has been able to put points into it?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reymouth View Post
    Bladeforged can't pick repair manipulation enhancement?

This seems like a bug to me, so I reported it as such. I am also posting here though to see if this is just an issue with my toon or is this the way it is.

I looked on the "unavailable" and it says (in green letters) "available to level 1 Bladeforged". Thinking that I had somehow missed this very important enhancement, I reset mine to be able to add spellpower for my self-healing but it never showed in the "available" list and wouldn't let me select it from the unavailable when opened up either.

Anyone else having this issue or anyone who has been able to put points into it?

SAME PROBLEM. So IS this a bug?
    ~~ Adrunil - Rogue. Halfling, big guy you can't miss him. ~~
    ~~ Adrunel - Monkcher. (Moncher?) ~~
    Robodoc - FvS Evoker-Healer. Post 19: Ended up LRing into 13/7 forc
    Orien server.

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Whats your Class?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Didn't i read somewhere that some of the stuff for them hasn't been added yet? Like aren't they supposed to get some kind of reconstruct sla that isn't implemented yet?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Failedlegend View Post
    Whats your Class?
    paly 18, ftr 2

The repair crtitical at level 15 hits for 60. pretty stupid, without the manipulation.
    ~~ Adrunil - Rogue. Halfling, big guy you can't miss him. ~~
    ~~ Adrunel - Monkcher. (Moncher?) ~~
    Robodoc - FvS Evoker-Healer. Post 19: Ended up LRing into 13/7 forc
    Orien server.

Community Member

currently:
    paladin class enhancements don't include repair manipulation
    bladeforged race enhancements don't include repair manipulation

dip artificer/sorc/wiz for an easy +40 repair spell power.
    equip a reconstruct item better than the default +72 item on the Creation Forge Bassinet.
    equip the Icon of the Lord of Blades for 10% repair amp.
    get maximize and empower

situation may change after the enh.pass. though the pre-beta preview information does not include any reconstruct spell power in paladin trees or bladeforged tree
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Bladeforged_enhancements

there's additional repair amp enhancements
    Repair Systems, 3 ranks, 2 AP: Positive Healing penalty -10%; +1/2/3 Repair, +10/15/20% Repair Amp

also, repair skill is supposed to affect your reconstruction spell power eventually.

Community Member

I made a T3 rpic ring of the master artifice for my Bladeforged sorc, also an unsupressed titans grip is a good alternative, whichever you prefer though the ring is better.

With just the first +40 spell power to repair spell enhancement, his reconstructs heal for 484 / over 950 crits.