Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Wheloon Prison Map (epic)

On my search for my last missive I started to write down where they were. Sadly I found my last one before I mapped them all down.
    Here is what I had if anyone wants to finish or cares. Don't mind it looking like scribble, was done in Paint and I barely know what I'm doing.

Community Member

Default Nice!

Mud and I ran around together to find the last one - nice map, hope you have equal luck in the "normal" map!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Texlaw1992 View Post
    Mud and I ran around together to find the last one - nice map, hope you have equal luck in the "normal" map!
    lol, i have no lower alts even on live, except my TR alt. So I probably will never do it on normal.

Community Member

Default "Normal" Map

Interestingly enough, the messages in the "normal" map do not register if you are epic level. I know from talking to others that they do register if you're non-epic level, so I'll wait for someone to post a description of Orphirun's (sp) messages.

Same rares too, just toned down. Instead of shadow beholders you get night hags, etc.

snip 'Same rares too, just toned down. Instead of shadow beholders you get night hags, etc.' snip

I ran around Wheloon for a while last night, the Heroic version, I only encountered one rare and it was most definitely a Shadow Beholder!! Love the area but those Assassins are a real pain if you don't have your headphones on and thus don't hear them coming....note to self 'Don't forget your headphones' LOL.
    Never underestimate the power of Chocolate!
    Spiritfires, Spiritryder, Spiritbasher, Spirittanker, Spiritlite and Spiritwarper
    House Xorlarrin Sarlona

Hi, thanks for the start on the epic map guys. I just want to add what I have. These maps are not finished, I still have to add the quests for the heroic map. Feel free to add corrections.

Epic Map

Heroic Map

Last edited by corrupting; 08-23-2013 at 09:58 PM.

Community Member

Default nice map, where is the manor key located?

Very nice maps, thank you for taking the time. I kept searching the wiki, but I think you beat them to it.

I do have one question. Where are the possible locations for the key to the Manor? I found it once, but don't remember where. Is it random? etc etc? Any help would be appreciated.
    "Some people are like slinkies, they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
    *Argonnessen: Azeda (TR - 8th life), Azedar (27 FS), Azephrum (20Sorc/2PLd BF), Azeka (6 Mnk), Azeph (7 Druid), Azeander (3 Ranger) *

Quote Originally Posted by Azedar View Post
    Where are the possible locations for the key to the Manor? I found it once, but don't remember where. Is it random? etc etc? Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi Azedar, I added two possible key locations and two possible assassination mark drop locations. This is the best I can do for now. I'm not sure but I think the keys will only spawn if you go into the manor and try to open one of the locked doors. The keys should be labeled as to which door its for. I got a female NPC to open a locked door for me on epic once, after following her into the manor. She will fight everything along the way, so don't loose her. gl!

If anyone wants share their possible locations or anything they feel should be added to these maps please post your info. I wont be making any more changes until the weekend.

Community Member

thank you and your maps are awesome. Upload them to the wiki when you get a chance.
    "Some people are like slinkies, they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
    *Argonnessen: Azeda (TR - 8th life), Azedar (27 FS), Azephrum (20Sorc/2PLd BF), Azeka (6 Mnk), Azeph (7 Druid), Azeander (3 Ranger) *

I keep returning to this thread hoping someone will have found #8 in epic. Well I guess I go hunting again
    Dontbleed----Velvetelvis----Bleedout----Whatsina
    Synergia
    Argo

The other key to the Shar Mansion is given to you by Nils. He want's you to return some documents from the Mansion. I don't recall seeing another Scheme in there, so I will re check next time he pops up.
    Some people are like Slinkies
    They don't really have a purpose
    But they still bring a smile to your face
    When you push them down the stairs

Quote Originally Posted by rjbutchko View Post
    I keep returning to this thread hoping someone will have found #8 in epic. Well I guess I go hunting again

Number 8 is in the basement of Shar Mansion. You need a priestess npc encounter and she opens the door. In the basement is a rare encounter also.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Number 8 is in the basement of Shar Mansion. You need a priestess npc encounter and she opens the door. In the basement is a rare encounter also.
    Thank you @debo.

The epic map has been updated.

Community Member

Anyone know where 21 is in the EPic verison? It says its on the roof - I have looked everywhere in that area and found nothing - anyone have a hint?

I have also just killed an assassin and had the GM voice say he had dropped an important note - which I could not find anywhere. Does it drop on the ground where he dies/drop at a spawn point/appear in your pack etc?
    Last edited by goldgolem; 08-23-2013 at 05:08 AM.

Euro-Founder and Keeper Refugee Dexraven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    /sigh

Looks like they didn't learn from the irritation from the high road that waiting for a rare to spawn to get a location is not inventive game design, its just annoying.
    Leader of the Unearthed Arcana

Community Member

Wow your maps are amazing. TYVM

Quote Originally Posted by goldgolem View Post
    Anyone know where 21 is in the EPic verison? It says its on the roof - I have looked everywhere in that area and found nothing - anyone have a hint?

I have also just killed an assassin and had the GM voice say he had dropped an important note - which I could not find anywhere. Does it drop on the ground where he dies/drop at a spawn point/appear in your pack etc?

Not 100% sure on notes, but they might be tied to random npc encounters. The ones I found say something like so and so put a hit on my head and they are near this area. So when I go exploring a silly npc encounter shows up.

Epic 21 is right where he has it listed on the map a few posts up. It's on the awning or roof building however u want to call it.

Another interesting thing I saw last night while slaying was between 21 and 18 missives there is that U like cul-de-sac and there was a npc fizpat the fence (isn't he harbor?) He sold a few things for 5 astral shards. Top of my head I remember a neg lvl remove potion, angel tears, cosmetic rag armor ( looks like beggar, kinda cool and only 5 shards ), A potion that gives +20 search/spot I think definately had search and something. Though not sure if it stacks with current search items, i didnt read the wording for specifics,and one other thing I forgot what.
    Last edited by debo; 08-23-2013 at 02:15 PM.

Cool

Love the maps they will come in handy!
    William L. DeAemond

Community Member

Default Teleport In

First thank you for the map it was very useful.

Can anyone explain what needs to be done to activate the Teleport Ins? Is it finishing the nearby quest, finding a particular missive, or...?

Community Member

found 21 now thanks! You get to it from inside the Oldstone Hall walls. In the map I think it looks like you can get to that spot from outside the hall area, but you have to go into the hall area and climb onto the awnings

Still looking for 8. anyone know spots where the npc spawns?

S

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast