Hybrid View

Community Member

Default Wheloon Prison Map (epic)

On my search for my last missive I started to write down where they were. Sadly I found my last one before I mapped them all down.
    Here is what I had if anyone wants to finish or cares. Don't mind it looking like scribble, was done in Paint and I barely know what I'm doing.

Community Member

Default Nice!

Mud and I ran around together to find the last one - nice map, hope you have equal luck in the "normal" map!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Texlaw1992 View Post
    Mud and I ran around together to find the last one - nice map, hope you have equal luck in the "normal" map!
    lol, i have no lower alts even on live, except my TR alt. So I probably will never do it on normal.

Community Member

Default "Normal" Map

Interestingly enough, the messages in the "normal" map do not register if you are epic level. I know from talking to others that they do register if you're non-epic level, so I'll wait for someone to post a description of Orphirun's (sp) messages.

Same rares too, just toned down. Instead of shadow beholders you get night hags, etc.

snip 'Same rares too, just toned down. Instead of shadow beholders you get night hags, etc.' snip

I ran around Wheloon for a while last night, the Heroic version, I only encountered one rare and it was most definitely a Shadow Beholder!! Love the area but those Assassins are a real pain if you don't have your headphones on and thus don't hear them coming....note to self 'Don't forget your headphones' LOL.
    Never underestimate the power of Chocolate!
    Spiritfires, Spiritryder, Spiritbasher, Spirittanker, Spiritlite and Spiritwarper
    House Xorlarrin Sarlona

Hi, thanks for the start on the epic map guys. I just want to add what I have. These maps are not finished, I still have to add the quests for the heroic map. Feel free to add corrections.

Epic Map

Heroic Map

Last edited by corrupting; 08-23-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Texlaw1992 View Post
    Interestingly enough, the messages in the "normal" map do not register if you are epic level. I know from talking to others that they do register if you're non-epic level, so I'll wait for someone to post a description of Orphirun's (sp) messages.

Same rares too, just toned down. Instead of shadow beholders you get night hags, etc.
    I just went running around on heroic to see what it was like, I found 21 of the 24 messages. They're now on ddowiki on the talk page as I wasn't sure what to do with them.

Community Member

Default Keys??

Hi:
    This is starting to drive me insane. Where can I find the key for the locked door inside the manor? I found blue key that is for the locked door on left at the entrance. The red key is given by Nils which is for upstairs. I tried both red and blue keys for the locked door after going right from the entrance. Neither works. I already slayed over 2000 and NONE drops. I explored each square inch of Wheloon Prison which is full of bologna!

I did try Knock and pick on that last locked door.

TT