Default Fred bugged again?

I was trying to remove my Arcane Prodigy (sorcerer past life active) feat, but it is not even showing up among the choices:

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

in order to be "Bugged again" wouldnt he of had of been unbugged at one point?
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    I was trying to remove my Arcane Prodigy (sorcerer past life active) feat, but it is not even showing up among the choices:

yesterday, same thing happened with me on my druid lv(19), I wanted to change a meta feat but only 3 feats are showing up on Fred (one of the feats was one that was auto granted to the druid class, makes absolutely no sense), I did not even bother filing a ticket since its already been bugged for so long.
    Ainur Wer'lak Thelanis

started playing April 1st of 2012, currently on 20th life

fred only showed "the feat i was looking for" (it's not the same that all feats) only the first 2 lives, think was since MotU when he became even better

i've made several posts stating it(was one point where i thought that maybe had some relation with augment summoning, because well, if you take that feat, fred becomes even better, like showing you winter wolf form as a lvl 1 feat and "allowing" you to change it for water elemental)

so guess that impaqt's post is really accurate, try using the search tool, insert fred, and...well,posts from 3 years ago complaining about fred XD
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post

I see you have some ranged ability here... Maby arcane archer too? One of the prerequirements for AA is past life sorc, so Fred would not let you exchange it before reseting your enhancements first. He might still be buged tho... but i used him recently and everything was just fine.
    NESALOMLJIVI, Thelanis

No, not an AA... and I am pretty sure active past life sorc is not a prerequisite for anything. Still, worth a try resetting enhancements.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"