Default Mithral body feat exchange

I`m trying to exchange mithral body, selected as an arti class feat at level 8, to no avail. It is in the list when i talk to Fred, but if I select it, no new feat can be selected to replace it with. All others "old" feats, including other class feats taken at previous and later levels, have no problem... is this WAI? Once you select mithral body it is for good? Hmm... sounds weird. A lesser reincarnation should work, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nahiz View Post
    I`m trying to exchange mithral body, selected as an arti class feat at level 8, to no avail. It is in the list when i talk to Fred, but if I select it, no new feat can be selected to replace it with. All others "old" feats, including other class feats taken at previous and later levels, have no problem... is this WAI? Once you select mithral body it is for good? Hmm... sounds weird. A lesser reincarnation should work, right?
    Well, you know what they say... you can always strap on your mithral, but you can't pull the mithral outa your WF.

Well, you know what they say... you can always strap on your mithral, but you can't pull the mithral outa your WF.

Founder

As helpful as Furbitor was O.o, what I can tell you is that Fred is bugged. Sometimes he works and sometimes he doesn't. I think that means you're going to have to LR.

switched away mithril body 2 days ago im still on timer on fred switched it to a epic feat i had just qualified to with a tome (hello archery upgrade this on a wf arti so its basically a exact copy of what you tried and failed to do

Bugged it is, then. LR here I come...