Default Selling/Trading Ring of Spell Storing

I spent a solid four months farming that stupid chest every week with just myself and my guildmate, before finally getting my first one during my main's wizard life.

Imagine my shock when, on the second time my alt ever opened that chest, another one dropped. The RNG is a fickle mistress, I guess.

I have literally no use for this. I see them in the auction house every now and then for like a million and a half plat, and I know from past experience what a pain these are to get, so I'm not exactly going to just give it away. (unless you have a really good sob story )

Post offer here or PM me, whatever. Serious offers or massive ego stroking followed by pathetic begging only, please.
    There's two people in my guild, myself included. We're level 40.

Community Member

Default offer

Quote Originally Posted by daverapp View Post
    I spent a solid four months farming that stupid chest every week with just myself and my guildmate, before finally getting my first one during my main's wizard life.

Imagine my shock when, on the second time my alt ever opened that chest, another one dropped. The RNG is a fickle mistress, I guess.

I have literally no use for this. I see them in the auction house every now and then for like a million and a half plat, and I know from past experience what a pain these are to get, so I'm not exactly going to just give it away. (unless you have a really good sob story )

Post offer here or PM me, whatever. Serious offers or massive ego stroking followed by pathetic begging only, please.
    I don't have more than 500kpp, but I could trade 2 Green Steel items of your choice, or 1 GS item & 500k pp.
    What say you?