Default Looks a mixed bag

First off the cleric is way too plain. More or less one 'I did something in my pants' look with a few different noses, some new hair and cool green eye color. It's plainly the uglier version of an elf. The facial details are the same scars you can pick from now. I hope there are more things coming because the 'unique' look is fairly unexciting.

Same with the purple knight. A few more faces to pick from, the hair styles seems to be pretty much the same as you can pick now with a few additional 'long hair cuts'. The nose will determine also the facial structure. And some looks are just...a tad on the uncool side. And of course facial details are the same 3 scars you can pick from now. Here's hoping that a few more will be added.

The assassin is better. More facial details to chose from. More scars including a one eyed one, nice. Tattoos. They're okay and covers either both side symmetrically or 1 side only.

The face however is the same with a few nose options, eye options and lips. Nothing different from now. I wish it had several facial structures to pick from instead. The hair styles are all knew - very few and a little on the emo side. Best are of course the piercings. Plenty to choose from.

And finally Bladeforge, by far the most distinguished in style of all of them. Several nice facial structures, addition of blades and the hair styles are raw and 'badarse'. Clearly the most detailed and easiest to individualize of all of them.

I can only hope that there's more to come for the cleric and purple knight. I'm sure with a few more hair styles and better facial details (scars, eye patches etc) the purple knight will be great.

And definitely more to pick from overall for the cleric. It's just to cookie cutter and nothing above and beyond what you can make now.

And perhaps a few more hair styles and facial structures for the assassin. Otherwise all assassins will have the same face but with different tattoos and piercings and that will just be like watching a bunch of emo cousins.

I agree the look of the Morninglord is rather plain. Let's get some shiny golden hair that glows or something. And glitter! But you are absolutely correct that it pretty much just looks like a typical elf. More cosmetic definition and uniqueness is needed.

On the Purple Dragon Knight though, I have to disagree with you. You haven't been able to play a human before with such a bulky build. He is pumped up! And I love the many different chin styles. My personal favorite is the Jay Leno. It may look a bit like a squat half-orc, but I like the look over all. It is very distinctive.

As for the Bladeforged, they nailed this one. Lots of awesome cosmetic options to make em look scary and intimidating, exactly what I'd expect of a follower of the Lord of Blades.

Regarding the Shadar Kai, it does seem that there are plans in the works for more tattoos. I would like to see them a bit more lithe rather than having a human skin with more facial features. Shadar Kai are fey creatures. This is what they should look like:

Quote Originally Posted by samthedagger View Post
    I agree the look of the Morninglord is rather plain. Let's get some shiny golden hair that glows or something. And glitter! But you are absolutely correct that it pretty much just looks like a typical elf. More cosmetic definition and uniqueness is needed.

On the Purple Dragon Knight though, I have to disagree with you. You haven't been able to play a human before with such a bulky build. He is pumped up! And I love the many different chin styles. My personal favorite is the Jay Leno. It may look a bit like a squat half-orc, but I like the look over all. It is very distinctive.

As for the Bladeforged, they nailed this one. Lots of awesome cosmetic options to make em look scary and intimidating, exactly what I'd expect of a follower of the Lord of Blades.

Regarding the Shadar Kai, it does seem that there are plans in the works for more tattoos. I would like to see them a bit more lithe rather than having a human skin with more facial features. Shadar Kai are fey creatures. This is what they should look like:
    The issue with the purple knights in not the fact that you have a few different faces, but all hair styles are more or left lifted from humans (with a few similar added), there are some different faces but the scares are the same 3 from humans right now. So the only thing you can pick from is essentially faces. If you compare that to Bladeforged and in large part Assassin, they have tons of ways to make their look unique. Scars, hair styles, facial structure, chin blades, nose blades, piercings, tattoos etc. And the Assassin at least get a a couple few unique hair styles.

Morning lord? Meh - as far as I can tell outside different eye colors most of it is directly lifted from what elves can pick from now, except maybe a few different new noses.

So while Purple knights might have a bulky form and faces everything else is plain no different from regular humans.

And that's dissapointing since the Bladeforged kept the promise of unique looks, you got most of it with the Assassin, a little with purple knight and about nothing with Morninglord.