Default what need to be done

racial prestige is very improtant... especially in multiclass build.. please consider releasing them along with enhancement revamp...
    DDO have betray it's lineage, it is no longer any true to DND.. which Is why am gone.. for good..

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by decease View Post
    racial prestige is very improtant... especially in multiclass build.. please consider releasing them along with enhancement revamp...
    I'll agree that unique Racial Prestiges need to be added. I'll disagree that it is especially for multiclass builds though, because I see the need for them more for pure class builds. The capstones for pure classes, along with the max option of 2 trees, are very weak compared to splashing for class abilities, feats and (powerful low-hanging) enhancements from up to 4 other trees.

Do I expect that Racial Prestige classes will be added within the next two updates? No.

Do I expect that Racial Prestige classes will be added eventually? Yes, but they won't be unique prestige classes, just the lazy rehashed prestige classes that the Devs spoke about before.

Should there be unique Racial Prestige classes? Yes, especially since the Devs are claiming that once the new tree structure is in place and fleshed out, making new prestige classes will be easier to make and balance so there shouldn't be the extreme delays we've had for years for new prestige classes to be added.

Do I think that means Racial Prestige classes will be high on the Devs to-do list? No, because they have their new shiny that generates more money than prestige classes: Iconic Heroes. I expect a few more prestige classes for the various classes to be released: the melee Cleric/FvS tree, another Sorc tree and probably the rehashed prestige classes passed off as Racial trees. Unique Racial Prestiges will probably happen sometime (if it's ever done) before Gnomes are added to the game, unless the Devs decide to package Gnomes into a Iconic Heroes.