Default Just like U18, None of the critters are in the Monster Manual

Human Expertise, Elf Expertise, Dwarf Expertise, etc... none of the things I killed showed their hitpoints....

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Systern View Post
    Human Expertise, Elf Expertise, Dwarf Expertise, etc... none of the things I killed showed their hitpoints....
    Well, they also don't register in the Monster Manual either. Also all of the Update 18 mobs haven't been added... Nor the various other mobs that never got added prior to Update 18.

As I've stated before, I'll give a pass to the small handful of mobs that spawn from kills, such as Mephits and Necro4 stuff, because there might be some funky code preventing them from being added, but that doesn't justify all the other mobs being missing that have been reported repeatedly in the Bug Reports and various threads.)

Apologies, this was caused by a snafu in our monster creation process. We're working to track down the missing MM entries and intend to fix them before U19 releases to the live servers.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleFooz View Post
    Apologies, this was caused by a snafu in our monster creation process. We're working to track down the missing MM entries and intend to fix them before U19 releases to the live servers.
    I didn't notice this post until now because the Dev tracker isn't working...

Thanks for the upcoming fix. In future updates, it would be nice to have the MM working with the new content upon release.

Also as an aside, it would be nice if additional unique mobs (that can be killed) could be added to quests in future updates to fill the entries that don't have full hunters yet. These would be Elves, Halflings, Warforged, Mephits, and Zombies. It's almost a year and four updates since the Monster Manuals were added. All four mob types were released with the initial Monster Manual release, yet there's been very few of these mobs added and even less being new unique mobs or killable so that they contribute to the hunter list.

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleFooz View Post
    If this has been fixed, could you update the release notes? Thanks.
    U19 Kensei: Centered Cleaver | TR Junkie Leveling Framework

~Ying~ (10 lives), ~Hamada~(9 lives), ~Vadanken~ (6 lives), ~Kobeyashi~ (10 lives)
    Over Raided of Orien, First Level 100 Guild