Community Member

Question Failure to Launch

hi
    Last edited by PailHorse; 07-15-2013 at 04:44 PM.

Community Member

Default fail to login lamannia

Quote Originally Posted by PailHorse View Post
    I just finished downloading Lamannia and got as far as entering "Play" on "Lamannia Up" and got this message "Failure to Launch (paraphrased)" "Failed to Queue for server (0X80004005)." I have spent a good amount of time getting this far. Also, in "patched file dat" it has for only "88%". I was looking forward to playing but have run into so many roadblocks. How do i fix this??? Any and all help would be truly appreciated.
    I to am having this problem i would like to play aswell all and any answers would be great

Community Member

bye
    Last edited by PailHorse; 07-15-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucanbra View Post
    I to am having this problem i would like to play aswell all and any answers would be great
    I am having exactly the same problem

Community Member

got this nasty box as well. yesterday i was already at lamania logged in and builded up my charakter. but since today i can not log in anymore.

"Failed to queue for server (0x80004005)"

Community Member

Default 0x80004005 error

I have got this for a few days when I try to log into Lamannia server as well. I have filed a ticket with Turbine, but haven't heard back yet. Anyone have any answers?

Community Member

Cool having the same problem

I'm also having the same problem. Some help would be very much appreciated.

Could be one of two things that I know of:

1) Lamannia only just came up again on the 19th (US) and will only be available until the 21st so if you tried prior to that you would have got either a server down error or a critical fail, contact support type issue.

2) It is currently a closed beta. If you did not pre-order prior to early July (the 5th IIRC) then you would not have closed beta access and will get the "Failed to queue" error.

You can check current status of the server via the Lamannia forum for entries in the banner such as:

The Lamannia closed beta server will be offline on Tuesday, July 16th at 10:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT). It will be available again for the next beta event (July 19-21). Closed beta forums will remain available for feedback between events.

(if you don't have beta access you won't be able to see the forum entries, just the banner so this is a good test of your status).

If neither of these things apply then I don't know what problem you may be having and suggest you post on the Lamannia Forums to find out if others have the same issue.

Community Member

I'm having this problem as well. The server shows as being UP. Kinda disappointing considering all the downloading and updating I've had to do since getting invited to the closed beta. I kick myself again for giving Turbine another chance....never again

Who does your taxes?

Matthew McConaughey shouldn't be allowed to make movies.

Default Closed Beta failure to Queue (0X80004005)

I received an email invite to the closed beta on the 26th so I did not pre-order. However after the download, install & very lengthy update (all this morning - 07/28) i got the 0x80004005 failure to queue message - I can still get into the production world without problems.

I have rebooted - attempted logon & failed

ipconfig /flushDNS & reboot - also attempted logon & failed

Any Ideas?

Community Member

Default same same

same same! 12 gig of download and all the hours wasted very very dissapointed in turbine and ddo at the mo. well if they were after my feed back id say fix ya downloaders as i had to restart it 7 times and get ya **** together with ya invites no one likes there time to be totally wasted!

Quote Originally Posted by DAP View Post
    I received an email invite to the closed beta on the 26th so I did not pre-order. However after the download, install & very lengthy update (all this morning - 07/28) i got the 0x80004005 failure to queue message - I can still get into the production world without problems.

I have rebooted - attempted logon & failed

ipconfig /flushDNS & reboot - also attempted logon & failed

Any Ideas?

Community Manager

Moving this thread to the Lamannia forums. We are tracking this issue in this thread. Thanks!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!