Community Member

Thumbs down Prize drawing dates are a little off schedule.

I noticed the prize drawing dates are not consistent with the dates used for the contest.

"How to Win

4. The winners of the Prize Draw will be selected at random by Turbine (each such person a “Winner”). The random draws to determine the Winners will take place on the days of July 11th, July 18th and August 5th."

July 11th was yesterday, a day before the contest started. And again on July 18th. The only one that will work is the Aug 5th.

"(the “Stress Event”) of Dungeons and Dragons Online™ (the “Game”) occurring between July 12th-15th, July 19th-21st and July 26th-28th 2013 (the “Stress Event Period”)"

A change in the announcement may be in order.

Saw your post...did a search of the Announcements and Contests forum...the only contest going on right now, it seems, is the Shadar-Kai tattoo design contest. Which the dates you've given in your post don't match.

If there's another contest going on right now with a drawing for prizes, what is it? Just asking out of curiosity, in case I want to enter the contest.

A link to the thread about the contest would be helpful, but not necessary if ya don't feel like it. Thanks
    Last edited by Philibusta; 07-12-2013 at 02:27 PM. Reason: spacing
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

Default This may or may not be covered under the NDA

Quote Originally Posted by Philibusta View Post
    Saw your post...did a search of the Announcements and Contests forum...the only contest going on right now, it seems, is the Shadar-Kai tattoo design contest. Which the dates you've given in your post don't match.

If there's another contest going on right now with a drawing for prizes, what is it? Just asking out of curiosity, in case I want to enter the contest.

A link to the thread about the contest would be helpful, but not necessary if ya don't feel like it. Thanks
    He's refering to the drawing for prizes for participating in the closed beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    He's refering to the drawing for prizes for participating in the closed beta.
    Ohhhhh ok. Got it. Thanks, Mindos.
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.